• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
and the winners this week are...Callista Model, Masumi Max, and Michelle Jean!!!

Congratulations, Calli and Michelle, on your first win of the year! and congratulations, Masuimi, on number 3! we'll start nomming after all 3 ladies have stopped in

Michelle Jean Clark

Official Checked Star Member
Thank-you everyone!

And to the two beautiful ladies whom I'm sharing the win with - Callista Model and Masuimi Max - CONGRATULATIONS to you as well xxoxx

Special thanks for Rock111x for the nomination and answering all my PM questions!

Masuimi Max

Official Checked Star Member
Whoo-hooo! Three way! Thank you everyone! And congratulations lovely ladies. :)

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Congratulations, Callista ... Bad Max ... Michelle! :bowdown: Three very, very lovely ladies! :yesyes:

Wow! Masuimi has 3 Wins? I lost track of one Win somewhere. And here I thought I was gonna keep my OCSMs Wins document all meticulously accurate. Doh!

This is what I have:

Harley Spencer --- 3
Mandy Flores --- 3
Miss Hybrid --- 3
Andi Land --- 2
Masuimi Max --- 2
Briana Lee --- 1
Callista Model --- 1
Ivy Adams --- 1
Jemma Valentine --- 1
Jeny Smith --- 1
Michelle Clark --- 1

Are any others incorrect? I wouldn't doubt it.

and the winners this week are...Callista Model, Masumi Max, and Michelle Jean!!!

Congratulations, Calli and Michelle, on your first win of the year! and congratulations, Masuimi, on number 3! we'll start nomming after all 3 ladies have stopped in

I am all in favor of having all 3 lovely ladies tied up together for what would be an amazing layout/video..........and I sense of the 3 it would be Masuimi lacing up the strap-on and nailing the other 2 hard and often

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Wow! Masuimi has 3 Wins? I lost track of one Win somewhere. And here I thought I was gonna keep my OCSMs Wins document all meticulously accurate. Doh!

This is what I have:

Are any others incorrect? I wouldn't doubt it.

besides the fact that you didnt give Masuimi her third, youve got what ive got. so either we're both wrong or we're both right

Status
Not open for further replies.