• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
May I propose starting nominating on the green light of a mod instead of waiting for the winner to open nominations? We might be able to hit the ground running sooner on nomming and voting that way. :2 cents:

why would we need a mod to do anything? this contest has nothing even resembling official status. we wait for the winner to start out of courtesy. the whole point of the contest is for the OCSMs to be shown love, so why would we skip the showing love part? Not to mention the weeks that nominations do start on monday very rarely results in getting enough noms to start voting before wednesday.

This board is messed up as all hell. I was in here a couple days ago and posted that we can start nomming.

yeah, hopefully itll start behaving.

we do have Michelle Jean nominated, lets see if we can get some more

Ari Dee

Official Checked Star Member
Read back over the last few pages and was wondering if there's an easy way to find who the newest OCSM's are and possibly invite them directly to this page?
Considering so many people wanted some new girls getting reasons to be more active on the board, maybe you (Jitna) could automatically add one new OCSM per weekly contest?
Just a thought. I know everyone already makes a valiant effort to notify all the girls who are nominated.

I haven't been around enough lately to nom anyone based on activity, but good luck ladies!!
<3

jitna

Read back over the last few pages and was wondering if there's an easy way to find who the newest OCSM's are and possibly invite them directly to this page?
Considering so many people wanted some new girls getting reasons to be more active on the board, maybe you (Jitna) could automatically add one new OCSM per weekly contest?
Just a thought. I know everyone already makes a valiant effort to notify all the girls who are nominated.

I haven't been around enough lately to nom anyone based on activity, but good luck ladies!!
<3

the two easiest ways i can think of finding out who the new OCSMs are http://www.freeones.com/ocsm/ and the new OCSM thread, assuming that all new OCSM are added there. i dont if people want me to add a new OCSM every week and what criteria should i use to choose if there are multiple new OCSMs. its certainly a proposition im willing to try. And way to go Ari trying to give me work to do.

MIchelle Jean
Masuimi Max
Callista Model
Anna Bell Peaks

and speaking of telling the nominees that theyve been nominated, nominators remember to do that.

anyone want to add a fifth nom?

the two easiest ways i can think of finding out who the new OCSMs are http://www.freeones.com/ocsm/ and the new OCSM thread, assuming that all new OCSM are added there. i dont if people want me to add a new OCSM every week and what criteria should i use to choose if there are multiple new OCSMs. its certainly a proposition im willing to try. And way to go Ari trying to give me work to do.

MIchelle Jean
Masuimi Max
Callista Model
Anna Bell Peaks

and speaking of telling the nominees that theyve been nominated, nominators remember to do that.

anyone want to add a fifth nom?

Already let Callista know

Ari Dee

Definitely not trying to give you more work :p I already appreciate that you spend so much time keeping this organized & going every week! <3

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
IMO, adding a new OCSM to the ballot every week would very likely not fix or change much ... you know, regarding that certain recent discussion around here. While we'd all love to have New OCSMs galore parading through here every week and a wider variety of different weekly Winners, the reality is very very ... VERY few new OCSMs stick around. The record is just not good for new OCSMs sticking around.

Not to say that we can't here and there make educated guesses on some Newbies here and there who somehow do appear to have potential to stick around and add them to the ballot.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
That said, having missed the galactically gorgeous and legendary Dream Beaver ...
I nominate Ari Dee. Great to see you around, Ari. :yesyes:

jitna

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/ari-dee said:
Ari Dee[/URL][/B], post: 9395088, member: 498873"]Definitely not trying to give you more work :p I already appreciate that you spend so much time keeping this organized & going every week! <3

ok, fine, Ari. we can be best friends.

Michelle Jean
Masuimi Max
Callista Model
Anna Bell Peaks
Ari Dee

now everyone vote!

Masuimi Max

Thanks for the nomination! Unfortunately, the site keeps logging out before I can post a pic! Hopefully they'll fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.