• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
One more for Harley

First and foremost, I'm sorry for the rant I posted earlier :bawling:. I Promise to keep any further stuff like that to myself. To business, I'll put my vote in Harley Spencer's box please ;)

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
And with my 4000 post I will give it to Harley Spencer

congratulations, rock! im sure Harley appreciates you giving your 4k to her

First and foremost, I'm sorry for the rant I posted earlier :bawling:. I promise to keep any further stuff like that to myself.

you could also feel free to help with the variety by nominating some girls you do feel deserve to be included and help them find their way here

Shaye Rivers 1
Lelu Love 0
Harley Spencer 9
Jeny Smith 3

i wonder if Harley knows she's be nommed. 1 more day of voting to find out

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
I did PM Harley since day one to inform her that she was nominated, Jitna. But, unfortunately, just like with any other nominees, if at that time frame that they get nominated AND informed via FreeOnes PM they suddenly step outside of FreeOnes for a week or longer ... they don't see the PM. And I don't do the Twitter thing. So who knows? At the pace things are going, Harley's neither going to know that she was nominated nor that she won IF she winds up winning.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
I did PM Harley since day one to inform her that she was nominated, Jitna. But, unfortunately, just like with any other nominees, if at that time frame that they get nominated AND informed via FreeOnes PM they suddenly step outside of FreeOnes for a week or longer ... they don't see the PM. And I don't do the Twitter thing. So who knows? At the pace things are going, Harley's neither going to know that she was nominated nor that she won IF she winds up winning.

well, she's got a little over 9 hours before the voting ends so theres still hope

Status
Not open for further replies.