• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 9527752, member: 579739"]Aw oh no :( They're showing up for me. I'm not sure what the issue could be, never had that happen before.

Anyway, congrats Bri!

If you're using imgur, its because they are a bunch of jerks. I think they are blocking FreeOnes or something.

Congatulations to Larss on Harley, s re-post
Congratulations to Harley on lookin So Good !
And Congratulations to Bri on winning this week's contest

Congrats Briana

Briana Banks

Official Checked Star Member
Thank u so much babe�� Appreciate the love , getting use to this sight so thanks for your patience and support... Much love Bree��

- - - Updated - - -

Thank u beautiful ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Briana Banks

Thank u !!!!! My fans are awesome.. Thanks for your patience while I get better with this sight❤️��

- - - Updated - - -

������❤️��. Thank u sweetheart

Briana Banks

Thank u!!!! Much love Bree������

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the love... ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

And yet ANOTHER win for the Mandy/Masuimi/Briana/Hybrid. I know they're active enough to get nommed every week, and their legions of fans get them nominated and vote for them every week, but at the same time when one of them is nominated, it makes voting for the other nominees a moot point because you know you when you see one of those four names in the running, it's clear who's going to win. News flash: not everyone is a huge fan of Mandy Flores, Masuimi Max, Briana Lee or Miss Hybrid. I know it happened a few times, but could we do only new girls for a few weeks, or a whole month of new girls, give them a chance at winning? Not saying anything new since it's come up before though. :rant:

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Thank u !!!!! My fans are awesome.. Thanks for your patience while I get better with this sight❤️��

welcome, Briana, to the thread! we're glad to have you here and hope to see much more you as you get adjusted to the site. to help with that, ill point out that at the bottom of each post is a "reply with quote" button that allows you to reply with the quote in your post so everyone knows who you're replying to. also next to it is the "multi-quote" button that lets you reply to multiple posts in the same post. i used both of those buttons in this post. i hope that helps a little and that we see a lot more of you here!

i vote for the fucking hot Briana Banks
My vote is for the sexy ever hot Briana Banks

last week's voting is over and this week's hasn't started yet. when Briana Lee has come to enjoy her win, she'll start the nominations. at that point, one of you will be able to nominate Briana Banks (or any OCSM you want) for this week's contest. then when nominations are over, you'll both be able to come back in here and vote for her or any other nominee. thanks for participating though

And yet ANOTHER win for the Mandy/Masuimi/Briana/Hybrid. I know they're active enough to get nommed every week, and their legions of fans get them nominated and vote for them every week, but at the same time when one of them is nominated, it makes voting for the other nominees a moot point because you know you when you see one of those four names in the running, it's clear who's going to win. News flash: not everyone is a huge fan of Mandy Flores, Masuimi Max, Briana Lee or Miss Hybrid. I know it happened a few times, but could we do only new girls for a few weeks, or a whole month of new girls, give them a chance at winning? Not saying anything new since it's come up before though. :rant:

first off, as ive pointed out before though Masuimi and Briana do get nominated a lot (deservedly so), neither of them has a very good win percentage. so this they always win thing you keep saying about them is decidedly false. Mandy is sitting at 60%. And I think even Miss has lost 2 of her last 3. secondly, Andi Land is the only one at the moment who has been nominated more than once that hasn't lost. And Harley was doing the next best at 4 for 5 before her losses the last two weeks. i understand your annoyance at their constant nomination and there have been times when i might have done something about (like when Masuimi was nominated four weeks in a row a little while back) but a lot of those weeks we don't get nominations in very quickly and its thursday evening or even friday afternoon when we finally get a third girl, so im not about to discount one of the few noms we do have. thirdly, a week of new girls only (or at least girls who hadn't won before) is a thing we've done before and a thing we'll likely do again. a WHOLE WEEK of that? not a chance. weeks when none of the nominees participate is just dull with very few votes. when the noms aren't here, the voters aren't here.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
bi_Mellisa said:
And yet ANOTHER win for the Mandy/Masuimi/Briana/Hybrid. I know they're active enough to get nommed every week, and their legions of fans get them nominated and vote for them every week, but at the same time when one of them is nominated, it makes voting for the other nominees a moot point because you know you when you see one of those four names in the running, it's clear who's going to win.
bi_Mellisa, if you check back in your memory banks, you'll notice that in the past, New Girls CAN and HAVE made a big splash and won. However, more often than not, the Nominators do not inform the New Girl nominees that they've been nominated and / or they don't explain to them how the contest works. Consequently, the New Girls nominated never show up here or they come here and post up say only 1 pic.

While posting pics is not mandatory ... historically and traditionally, the more pics the nominees post up, the better their chances of winning. Additionally, from my experience, New Girls are tougher to get a hold of ... Uhhh, you know, to INFORM them that they've been nominated. Unless MAYBE if you try their Twitter, which I don't do the Twitter thing. Then, New Girls don't have a good track record of sticking around. Almost as fast as they appear on FreeOnes ... POOF! They're gone.

That said ... SURE! Nominate New Girls. I do from time to time and some have even won. Just make sure that when you do nominate New Girls, help them have a good chance of winning. Make sure you inform them that they've been nominated. Make sure you explain how the contest and the thread work so that they know the idea of what will greatly increase their chances of winning not only once ... but, also of becoming a Favorite around here. We have nothing against New Girls. We welcome them. We just wish that way more of them would stick around. We sure wish there'd be way more true Regulars around here than what there really remotely are.

Status
Not open for further replies.