• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Hmm. I shall go take a look over there. I often forget about amazon, I use ebay too much.

Yeah, Ebay has got too expensive I think. You can get brand new stuff from Amazon at close to the prices on Ebay now.

Yes definitely Amazon....and crazy as it may sound.....the thrift shop....I find some of the coolest barely used shoes for next to nothing there! Harley if you don't have an Amazon wishlist you need to get one set up ASAP! Guys who love you will just randomly send you something off of there :)

Thank you Murrdawg!! :)

^^^^This. Take a look at my wishlist Harley, I put a couple pairs of heels on there the other day that You Might like.

and the winner this week is...Mandy Flores!!!

Congratulations, Mandy! Clearly, everyone was impressed by Mandy's penis

Congrats Mandy!!! :partysml:

Mandy Flores

Hey thank you guys so much for the love and support you show me...even when I make a tough decision like adding a penis to myself :) Sometimes I'm just confused! :)
You guys are all great to me. Picture from night before last ....

401.jpg

Woot congrats Mandy!

Smashing victory :)

Philbert

Banned
Can I retro vote? :)

Goddamn Mandy that is a sweet thank you!

Congratulations!

Harley Spencer

Yes definitely Amazon....and crazy as it may sound.....the thrift shop....I find some of the coolest barely used shoes for next to nothing there! Harley if you don't have an Amazon wishlist you need to get one set up ASAP! Guys who love you will just randomly send you something off of there :)

Thank you Murrdawg!! :)

I do have an Amazon Wishlist. So far since I've had it up for the past 2 years, I've had one person get me something, which was a gift card.
I've had one other person say they wanted to get me something but couldn't because my address wouldn't show up for some reason.

And congrats on OCSM of the week!

JaanaRuutu

I do have an Amazon Wishlist. So far since I've had it up for the past 2 years, I've had one person get me something, which was a gift card.
I've had one other person say they wanted to get me something but couldn't because my address wouldn't show up for some reason.

And congrats on OCSM of the week!
Same. I had a million guys when i first started be like OMG WUTS UR WISHLIST BB so i made one, and then i only ever had one guy in 2010 buy me a dress. I've had people complain that mine isn't "adult" enough. there are no sexy toys or anything..just stuff I actually want.

Harley Spencer

And for those of you wondering where Harley's wish list is - http://www.amazon.com/wishlist/1EF57SVFJU4ZM/

Awwww :)

And I just added some things to it too! I think I fixed the problem where people couldn't see my address, so it should be viewable now.

Harley's on MY wishlist:dotdot:

Double awwww :)

Same. I had a million guys when i first started be like OMG WUTS UR WISHLIST BB so i made one, and then i only ever had one guy in 2010 buy me a dress. I've had people complain that mine isn't "adult" enough. there are no sexy toys or anything..just stuff I actually want.

I love adult stuff, so I have no problem there. Have toys, heels, dresses, sexy little pieces of clothing on my wishlist. Most of the stuff I want is stuff that I can shoot in.

JaanaRuutu

Awwww :)

And I just added some things to it too! I think I fixed the problem where people couldn't see my address, so it should be viewable now.

Double awwww :)

I love adult stuff, so I have no problem there. Have toys, heels, dresses, sexy little pieces of clothing on my wishlist. Most of the stuff I want is stuff that I can shoot in.
That's what mine is, too - but I don't like to use toys. :p I'M BORING.

Status
Not open for further replies.