• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

aliciasecrets

Official Checked Star Member
My vote this week is for the gorgeous Mandy....RAWR

Excellent...it rubs the lotion on it's skin.....
394.jpg

372.jpg
[/QUOTE]

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
yea, you're hot, but sadly i either am late, either am early :(

id aim to be ready to nominate on monday at 4-6 pm EST. it all depends on Miss, when she's ready, and when the winner finds out that she has won, but unless i havent been doing a good job paying attention i think thats when we've nominating. someone correct me if im wrong

Mandy Flores 12
Aaliyah Love 2
Lolita Borgia 3
Aeryn Walker 2
Miss Hybrid 6

Because I'd like to see her rear-end Mandy, Miss H for me!

And just for future reference Mandy, I wouldn't mind rear-ending you too! :D

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Mandy Flores 13
Aaliyah Love 2
Lolita Borgia 3
Aeryn Walker 2
Miss Hybrid 7

Miss is sitting at 6 back. can we give her 6 more to make her ram right into Mandy?
But, as I recall before the Miss FreeOnes contest or sometime during it, it was Mandy who said ... or actually more like warned that she had a 14-inch Dildo with Miss Hybrid's & Briana Lee's names on it or something to that effect. :D

But, then again, what the heck. The Ramming sequence that you suggest would also definitely work and yield plenty of :drool2: factor. :yesyes:

So, as Captain Jean Luc Picard would tell his 1st Officer --- Make it so, Number One. :thumbsup: :rofl:

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
But, as I recall before the Miss FreeOnes contest or sometime during it, it was Mandy who said ... or actually more like warned that she had a 14-inch Dildo with Miss Hybrid's & Briana Lee's names on it or something to that effect. :D

im fairly sure that Miss has her share of things she can ram in Mandy as well

Mandy Flores 13
Aaliyah Love 2
Lolita Borgia 3
Aeryn Walker 2
Miss Hybrid 8

id aim to be ready to nominate on monday at 4-6 pm EST. it all depends on Miss, when she's ready, and when the winner finds out that she has won, but unless i havent been doing a good job paying attention i think thats when we've nominating. someone correct me if im wrong

Mandy Flores 12
Aaliyah Love 2
Lolita Borgia 3
Aeryn Walker 2
Miss Hybrid 6

you're doing great is me that have lost sense for time :D

Status
Not open for further replies.