• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, this one isn't naked but... I'm totally going to run away and join the circus. :p

ooo1.jpg

I love you.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
I love you.
I love you both.

I know right!
Is that a yes on the cuddling and ice cream part? :)

Ugh I totally feel like it. I'm trying to eat healthy and get regular exercise but I know now that the holidays have arrived that's all gonna go out the window! Haha.
You're silly! There is more than one way of perfect! You both have perfect bodies. Mandy has perfect abs. You have perfect curves. In no universe would you be considered fat! You are just perfect. And so is Mandy.
You may both not be flawless, but as I sooo often say (btw it's my best quote ever I think) it's the flaws that make you perfect!

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
Mandy's abs ... vs Lucy and her glass toy ... I have until Sunday, right? :facepalm: ;)

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
GAH! Now I feel bad for not voting for Lucy when she is ill. Every week this voting business gives me grief. I might have to start abstaining. Hopefully I let all the ladies I love know often enough in other ways.

Probably too much. :suspicious:
Don't worry, as long as people don't start calling you e-romeo and you don't start collecting restraining orders like stamps or navel lint, you're good to go. :suspicious:

As for Lucy, it makes me really sad I can't be with Lucy right now and comfort her every way possible so I at least vote for her in the hope it brings at least a little smile on her face in these bad couple of days she's going through right now. (Especially since it's one of the sweetest and most adorableestestestestest smiles I've ever seen.)

That being said, Mandy, I'm really proud and a little envious of your achivement. I'm sorry I can't vote for you, too.

Miss H, I'll await my punishment, for not voting for you, in your dungeon. With my pants around my ankles. Maybe you can let the TS Maid do the punishing this time? She's more gentle with my butt. :shy:

LucyOHara

Official Checked Star Member
As for Lucy, it makes me really sad I can't be with Lucy right now and comfort her every way possible so I at least vote for her in the hope it brings at least a little smile on her face in these bad couple of days she's going through right now. (Especially since it's one of the sweetest and most adorableestestestestest smiles I've ever seen.)
Oh my. I read this and worried for myself. o_o I'm not dying yet!! But you did make me smile! :D Thank you Maley!
Lucy. Her skin and hair color drive me crazy.
:heart: Thank you Mz Deep. :) I wish I had your gorgeous curlies and waves...
Hands down.. Lucy OHara has my vote!
Orly.. :facepalm: Pacinos can't have voting rights! :hairpull:

dsc_2871.jpg

SophiaWinters

Official Checked Star Member
Thank you! You're very pretty :)

Cross Fit with weights, running with weights, jumping with weights, and then straight weight training 3 times a week.

I need to check them out... They have one by my campus but I'm imitated by it! Might get the courage now though <3

that looks like so much fun! Next time I'm in town we should go!

I'm late on this but congrats to Sophia Winters for almost breaking the record!! :coolthumb:
thank u!!

Wow, six lovely ladies this week. While they are all worthy indeed, my allegiance is always to my Queen...Mandy Flores. So this week I will be stuffing Mandy's box.

and judging by the size of her guns, she'd probably beat me up if I didn't...:)

Plus, I can never resist her smile.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Mandy's abs ... vs Lucy and her glass toy ... I have until Sunday, right? :facepalm: ;)

yep, until midnight on sunday EST (approximately). so take your time, enjoy the ladies

Can I post one of Lucy to help rally votes It's just her licking my nips, nothing to see here.. just a regular day at the store ;)

yes. in fact, id encourage you to post more pictures of you licking things that belong to Lucy

Lucy OHara 5
Wanda Milano 0
Maggie Green 0
Ivy Jean 5
Miss Hybrid 2
Mandy Flores 4

quite a bit of first time voters this week

Lucian_4

Closed Account
Great selection of beautiful ladies as always, and one of these days I'll make sure to come in here and vote for someone other than Lucy Ohara; until then I'm staying biased and putting another one in for one of my favorite gingers :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.