• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

glennorson

Closed Account
we always welcome new ladies into the contest! it worked out pretty well for Sophia. just remember its your responsibility to tell her that shes been nominated
Duly noted and task completed. Wait. Ivy Jean has never been nominated before?! Or am I misreading that?

IvyJean

Official Checked Star Member
Seconded! :D

And if I may be so bold, I nominate Ivy Jean for this week's contest.

OMG thank you soooo much! <3 Although I don't know if I wanna be part of a club that would have ME as a member :p lolololol.

but seriously, thank you glennorson :) :)

by the way- i think the nana emotes are my favs lololol. never seen a fapping banana emote before. i may need to add that one to my member chat room.

Mandy Flores

I find it hard to believe it's Tuesday and there are no pictures yet!

Well those who follow my Twitter and my "Addiction" thread (link below in my siggy) already know I just finished a 60 day challenge at my gym, so I thought I would share a few pics that we did at the facility and then give you my vote..

57.jpg

56.jpg

This one may get used in their advertising and billboards :) .....
55.jpg

And my vote is for the sickly Lucy O'hara
58.jpg

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Duly noted and task completed. Wait. Ivy Jean has never been nominated before?! Or am I misreading that?

as far as i can tell, she has not. but i for one am glad to see her here.

Hello, Ivy! and good luck!

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 8039492, member: 550820"]And my vote is for the sickly Lucy O'hara

uh-oh, Mandy. voting hadnt started yet. that means youre going to have to come back and give Lucy a proper voting.

^ Mandy f'n Flores please.

Nom and vote.

well, the nom counts

Lucy OHara
Wanda Milano
Maggie Green
Ivy Jean
Miss Hybrid
Mandy Flores

now you can all vote

Briana Lee

Well those who follow my Twitter and my "Addiction" thread (link below in my siggy) already know I just finished a 60 day challenge at my gym, so I thought I would share a few pics that we did at the facility and then give you my vote..

57.jpg

56.jpg

55.jpg

58.jpg

WOW!! I suddenly feel like a total fatty!!

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 8039681, member: 586426"]WOW!! I suddenly feel like a total fatty!!
Tell ME about it. I mean, look at those abs!!! :shock:

Wanna cuddle and eat ice cream, babe? :lovecoupl

SophiaWinters

57.jpg

56.jpg

55.jpg

58.jpg
I have to vote for my girl Lucy naturally, but omg Mandy! HOT!! Can I ask what you do for workouts?? I run but do zero weight training :/ I feel skinny fat right now -.-

I am rather torn again this week as there are ladies in the running that truly set fires in my joy division and/or make my heart pound with unashamed love..... but how could I not vote for Queen Mandy in her week of achievement?? Woman of STEEL! And of course for posting such a great pic of her awesome smile!

GAH! Now I feel bad for not voting for Lucy when she is ill. Every week this voting business gives me grief. I might have to start abstaining. Hopefully I let all the ladies I love know often enough in other ways.

Probably too much. :suspicious:

57.jpg

58.jpg

WOW !! :eyeso: Woman of STEEL is right !!! Your sexy toned guns and abs look absolutely AMAZING in those poses, Mandy !!! :drool1: :bowdown:
I'm torn between Miss Hybrid and Mandy this week, but my vote goes to Mandy in honor of her INCREDIBLE achievement in the gym challenge !!
AWESOME JOB and thanks for posting those pics, MANDY !!! :thumbsup:

glennorson

Closed Account
I am rather torn again this week as there are ladies in the running that truly set fires in my joy division and/or make my heart pound with unashamed love...
Agreed. All of the nominated ladies are fabulous beyond belief. However, I nominated the very lovely Ivy Jean for a reason (I still can't believe she's never been nominated before :surprise:), thus she has this red-blooded male's enthusiastic vote. :thumbsup: And here's why.

Example one features Ivy's alluring, megawatt smile (among other alluring sights)...

IvySnow08.jpg

Example two features Ivy gently biting her bottom lip while in ecstasy (leaving me ecstatic)...

IvySnow15.jpg

:drool2: :D :yummie: :cool:

P.S. I take a week or so off from the Mandy Flores thread, and all kinds of stuff occurs! Goodness gracious! Ms. Flores, you are looking rather, uh, toned. Oh, forget that. You're looking yoked as hell! Given your physique, hair color and facial structure, I have a suggestion for the theme of an upcoming photoshoot of yours: Wonder Woman. :yesyes:

My vote will be decided by Mandy. I will vote for her if we get a NEW nude of her (topless is OK) of her unreal sexy toned body and a bare ass shot. If she is willing to do that she gets my vote - if not - =my vote has yet to be cast

Seeing Mandy As a "Woman of Steel" has in turn made EVERY guy looking at her pix a "Man of Steel" with 1 body part. Mandy - if you b/f ever dumps you - you have an open marriage proposal from me any time you want

Status
Not open for further replies.