• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7683797, member: 579739"]Fuck yeah I would! I know what I like, so having sex with my exact clone sounds fucking fantastic.

Okay, well... that's it. Now someone is gonna have to Kickstart this shit. :dunno:

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member

But there would be no spontaneity as you would know what you are going to do... having said that though I would have sex with your clone but preferably it would be the REAL sultry, steamy you *hehe* xXx
:bounce:

That's alright, I'd take total satisfaction in the bedroom over spontaneity any day. I do love some spontaneous sex from time to time, but full satisfaction is where it's at.

Lolita_Borgia

That's alright, I'd take total satisfaction in the bedroom over spontaneity any day. I do love some spontaneous sex from time to time, but full satisfaction is where it's at.

I would be with both you, your clone, spontaneity & satisfaction in the most awesome threesome ever!!! Well for me anyways... just add a bit of discipline from Miss & the world is our oyster!!! I think you will be the next Sasha Grey but in your own way with your own rules... fucking aye!!! :dominatrix:

Now whilst here I must vote for Jaana Ruutu... if I haven't voted already (???)
:dunno:

Harley Spencer

I would be with both you, your clone, spontaneity & satisfaction in the most awesome threesome ever!!! Well for me anyways... just add a bit of discipline from Miss & the world is our oyster!!! I think you will be the next Sasha Grey but in your own way with your own rules... fucking aye!!! :dominatrix:

Now whilst here I must vote for Jaana Ruutu... if I haven't voted already (???)
:dunno:

Haha yes, that sounds like quite the mix!

!!! :explosion:WOW :explosion: !!!... So sexy and beautiful from head to toe :drool2: !!! :clap: Simply Amazing :clap: !!!

I love taking showers! :)

9d7e523aa488afb061f01a5671851e1a_large.jpg

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Harley, Loli, AND Harley? that sounds like a beautiful combination. please continue talking about it

Suraya Stars 6
Mandy Flores 5
Lolita Borgia 1
Jaana Ruutu 3
Briana Lee 4

2 days left to vote

Can I nom Harley and Harley Doc?

I almost forgot to vote this week.

Miss Lee, First Name Briana

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Model. Basically girls from the industry that FreeOnes has confirmed are them.

Wait... if you did that then how would I know which one to vote for!?!?!? :eek:

...--

- - - Updated - - -

I almost forgot to vote this week.

Miss Lee, First Name Briana

New AV, I liked the old one better, butt hey!

Status
Not open for further replies.