• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
982cf3ee05c9c5ebb10025673c01b59f_large.jpg

Oooo! I see there WAS more where that came from! :D
5 Stars for you, Suraya. :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel:

HappyHappyHarleyJoyJoySpencer has a certain ring...--

Wait... are you suggesting that we take a sample of my DNA, and a sample of Harley's DNA and make some kind amalgam-type clone? A... hybrid if you will? :D That's BRILLIANT! With Harley's brains and beauty, and my insanity you'd get... well, you'd get Harley but insane. You know, now that I stop to think about it that's not exactly a step up. :dunno:

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Wait... are you suggesting that we take a sample of my DNA, and a sample of Harley's DNA and make some kind amalgam-type clone? A... hybrid if you will? :D That's BRILLIANT! With Harley's brains and beauty, and my insanity you'd get... well, you'd get Harley but insane. You know, now that I stop to think about it that's not exactly a step up. :dunno:

...maybe we should just clone Harley?

...maybe we should just clone Harley?

I dunno. :( That seems like it would be confusing and problematic. If there were two Harleys... (Harlies...? I still don't know the plural there :confused:) uh, if there were two of her, well then how would I know which one to ogle when?

Also, reproducing new Harleys... or Harlies... either way, it seems a little iffy. Kind of, you know, an objectifying-y thing. Morally speaking I'm not sure we should be manufacturing new Har... uh, new Miss Spencers (that one is pretty easy to pluralize! :D).

jitna

I dunno. :( That seems like it would be confusing and problematic. If there were two Harleys... (Harlies...? I still don't know the plural there :confused:) uh, if there were two of her, well then how would I know which one to ogle when?

Also, reproducing new Harleys... or Harlies... either way, it seems a little iffy. Kind of, you know, an objectifying-y thing. Morally speaking I'm not sure we should be manufacturing new Har... uh, new Miss Spencers (that one is pretty easy to pluralize! :D).

objectifying? i was just suggesting we do it to help Harley with her Zatanna act. imagine the magic she could make with a clone.

and the plural of Harley is Harleys, as in there "could never be too many Harleys"

also people can feel free to keep voting

Suraya Stars' Scrumptiousness 6
Mandy Flores 5
Lolita Borgia 1
Jaana Ruutu 2
Briana Lee, MF 3

for another 3 days

objectifying? i was just suggesting we do it to help Harley with her Zatanna act. imagine the magic she could make with a clone.

Sure you were... ;)

Really I think you just want to confuse me. If there were two Ms. Spencers... how would I know which one I should lust after!? I can't live like that dammit! :mad:

and the plural of Harley is Harleys, as in there "could never be too many Harleys"

How can you be sure? Harlies seems pretty valid too... :dunno:

jitna

Sure you were... ;)

Really I think you just want to confuse me. If there were two Ms. Spencers... how would I know which one I should lust after!? I can't live like that dammit! :mad:

why would you have to choose?

How can you be sure? Harlies seems pretty valid too... :dunno:

because i think names (and possibly all proper nouns) just add an S to the end to pluralize them. also the motorcycles are pluralized as harleys.

why would you have to choose?

Because I'm a gentleman?

because i think names (and possibly all proper nouns) just add an S to the end to pluralize them. also the motorcycles are pluralized as harleys.

I find this questionable on both counts since with the first you're not sure, and with the second you're relying on the staff of Harley Davidson, and they are so misinformed they frequently forget to include the Davidson!

If there were two of me, there'd be some serious jealousy going on between us, resulting in more competition, thus there being more Harley Hotness to drool over.

But if there were two of you wouldn't they both be you? How could you be jealous of yourself when yourself is you?

Also, I'm not sure I like the idea of you feeling the need to be more competitive. I think I'd prefer a relaxed, happy Harley. Though I do like the idea of more Harley to drool over... though that could always be accomplished with more photos. :D

We'd have a love-hate relationship.

Though... "love/hate" relationship? Hmm. I'm either intrigued by the possibility of some Harley/Harley action, or a bit weirded out by how this boarders on twincest. I... I'm honestly not sure how to feel about this. :crying:

jitna

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7683191, member: 579739"]If there were two of me, there'd be some serious jealousy going on between us, resulting in more competition, thus there being more Harley Hotness to drool over. We'd have a love-hate relationship.

so what youre saying is that youre on board?

I find this questionable on both counts since with the first you're not sure

id think that youve been here long enough to know that im not sure about anything

for instance, i believe this is the score.

Suraya Stars' Scrumptiousness 6
Mandy Flores 5
Lolita Borgia 1
Jaana Ruutu 2
Briana Lee, MF 4

so what youre saying is that youre on board?

Hmm. Well, though I do have some moral questions regarding the manufacturing of more Ms. Spencers, if we're doing it anyway... I want one. I mean, just the one. I'm not greedy or anything. :dunno:

id think that youve been here long enough to know that im not sure about anything

Wait... so you're not sure that I'm nuts? Or that Harley has an awesome butt? Or that Miss H is secretly an international ninja assassin? Hmm, you know... I may have imagined that last one.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
But if there were two of you wouldn't they both be you? How could you be jealous of yourself when yourself is you?

Though... "love/hate" relationship? Hmm. I'm either intrigued by the possibility of some Harley/Harley action, or a bit weirded out by how this boarders on twincest. I... I'm honestly not sure how to feel about this. :crying:

I'd be jealous if I were, say, to walk in on my boyfriend having sex with the other me. Sure, it's still me, but I'm not the one getting the attention. The other me is. I'd definitely be jealous, cuz I want all the attention to myself, even if the other girl is a duplicate me.

Yeah, I guess it would be kinda twincest, but we wouldn't be actual twins, we'd be clones, so.... that's a bit different, IMO.

I'd be jealous if I were, say, to walk in on my boyfriend having sex with the other me. Sure, it's still me, but I'm not the one getting the attention. The other me is. I'd definitely be jealous, cuz I want all the attention to myself, even if the other girl is a duplicate me.

Understandable. :dunno:

Yeah, I guess it would be kinda twincest, but we wouldn't be actual twins, we'd be clones, so.... that's a bit different, IMO.

So... it sounds like you'd fuck yourself. :1orglaugh

Status
Not open for further replies.