• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
You're serious? My observations have been that you typically post something really compelling and thought-provoking like "I am correct :tongue:". Of course, in all fairness, since I don't bother to read all of your posts (read one and you've pretty much read 'em all anyway), I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Personally, I've never seen it.

Well, you should have by now. Just put me on ignore.

I have to admit that I'm not familiar with this issue. Are we talking about central bank reserves here? I mean, do you have a system like our Federal Reserve, and that central bank has stashed away this money in Switzerland?

Black money is the money that is unaccounted for in the GDP. It creates a parallel economy along the Industry/trade/tax-created white economy. Basically Black money is created due to illegal trading.

See this too.

Trident, you refer to certain industries like manufacturing and services, correct?

This would be the types of jobs that can be outsourced or done anywhere in developed countries. Wages will plateau once the global workforce stabilizes. What we have been witnessing has taken 15-20 years develop.

Shifty

O.G.
This would be the types of jobs that can be outsourced or done anywhere in developed countries. Wages will plateau once the global workforce stabilizes. What we have been witnessing has taken 15-20 years develop.

I follow you.

However, labour shortages are predicted in certain economies / nations / sectors / fields within the next 5 years.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Obama loves Marx.

And I suppose you don't??? :facepalm: :eek: On second thought....that figures. In my opinion, it's totally un-American not to love Marx....shame on you, Willie. :noway:

I guess next you're going to say that you don't like Lennon either....:dunno: :facepalm:

Attachments

• marx-lennon.jpg
    marx-lennon.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 120
This is an interesting thread for someone who's not from the States (like me). ;)

Obama loves Marx.
I doubt he does, but you should probably read Marx (and Engels) just to know what you are talking about. Marx is one of the most widely read political philosophers at America's universities. Maybe you should try having a genuine, original thought that leads to such fame. Then we can talk. ;)

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Can't we all just get along?

I assume you're talking about the dialogue between Willie and me. :dunno: If not, please forgive me. If so....not to worry. We're all getting along just fine, Janie. You just don't understand my relationship with Willie. It's all good. :thumbsup:

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I doubt he does, but you should probably read Marx (and Engels) just to know what you are talking about. Marx is one of the most widely read political philosophers at America's universities. Maybe you should try having a genuine, original thought that leads to such fame. Then we can talk. ;)

He does and I have read his drivel.

Can't we all just get along?

I would like to. Seems others can't and just can't over look people they do not like. Sad really.

Please demonstrate exactly which parts of Marx's philosophy Obama is loving. If you can't, please stop saying this stupid statement.

He loves it all. He just loves every word of Marx's drivel.

:hatsoff: