• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
Great protest.

Btw - everything you wear, every single item of technology you use to organise your little hissy fit - from the humble fax to the iPad, every thing you use to garner support - from social media to newspaper interviews published in paper and digitally ... guess who made that happen?

Oh, yea. The financiers that fronted the cash for every single technology, computing and scientific advancement since the end of WW2.

P.S - you idiot hippy assholes. You're welcome. Their corruption made your freedom (political, of expression, communication) possible.

Last edited:
Great protest.

Btw - everything you wear, every single item of technology you use to organise your little hissy fit - from the humble fax to the iPad, every thing you use to garner support - from social media to newspaper interviews published in paper and digitally ... guess who made that happen?

Oh, yea. The financiers that fronted the cash for every single technology, computing and scientific advancement since the end of WW2.

P.S - you idiot hippy assholes. You're welcome. Their corruption made your freedom (political, of expression, communication) possible.

I have more respect for you.

Why look at the symptoms, when you should look at the diseases?

Can you repay $100 when you have only $54 altogether, in hand?

Going to war in far-off places in the name of World Freedom, is not the solution. It will put US citizens more and more in the hand of foreign hand. Feed own citizens, Give them Jobs, then, and only then, look outwards.

Last edited:
In what way shape or form is this "protest" anything close to resembling Tianamen Square. Does anyone actually remember what is was like watching what those poor students went through in the summer of '89? What I saw on CNN back then was a real protest against a machine....what I see in NY and elsewhere today is a bunch of people who want their debts wiped clean.

In what way shape or form is this "protest" anything close to resembling Tianamen Square. Does anyone actually remember what is was like watching what those poor students went through in the summer of '89? What I saw on CNN back then was a real protest against a machine....what I see in NY and elsewhere today is a bunch of people who want their debts wiped clean.

Suppression.

emceeemcee

Banned
Great protest.

Btw - everything you wear, every single item of technology you use to organise your little hissy fit - from the humble fax to the iPad, every thing you use to garner support - from social media to newspaper interviews published in paper and digitally ... guess who made that happen? Pretty sure most people doing it tough in the US right now would rather a decent paying job and healthcare over an iphone.

That's a very strange argument- because an array of techno-gadgets exist it means people shouldn't complain about having their tax dollars redirected to a bunch of parasites who gambled on the economy and caused a meltdown, nor should they entertain the idea that maybe allowing corporations to dominate every single inch of the citizens life is perhaps not the way to go?

Real wages haven't gone up for decades in America, yet corporate profits along with CEO paycheques have. People have a right to be pissed.

btw most of America's scientific and technological breakthroughs have all been funded by the public via the defence budget-

http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Chomsky/PentagonSystem_Chom.html

America has never had 'true' capitalism. That should be blatantly obvious with the recent bailouts of the banks and financial institutions. The public takes all the risk while the private sector rolls the dice. I'd be out in the streets if that was me.

These are not hippies. Real hippies ate out of trash cans, listened to Jefferson Airplane wiped their asses with sandpaper. These are phony commercial hippies created by suits. Kinda like the Greenday of hippies.

Last edited:

SabrinaDeep

Official Checked Star Member
I don't have time to occupy shit. What i can say though is that when i complain at my bank branch on a daily basis for holding MY money for days and days just to fuck my interests when i cash cheques or receive a wire transfer, other clients not only look down and don't join the complain, but sometimes they even look bothered by my complain. Occupying shit together with thousands of ppl when you've got nothing else to do sounds much easier than to stand for your rights day after day alone. No surprise that things never change, with this attitude.

Complaining at a bank is not a "right".
You either choose to do business with that corporation or choose not to.
THAT is your right.

Besides that, the people of Iceland, who protested for 4 months with a mere 3,000 people -- on Saturdays ONLY! -- forced the resignation of their central banker and Prime Minister.

The Icelandic gov't let ALL their big banks fail -- creditors, not the taxpayers, shouldered the losses of banks.
They took the pain and 2-3 years on they country is showing real and healthy growth: unemployment 7%, GDP growth 3.5%, interest rate 4.5%...

How is mcmerica doing with their plan of attack?

(p.s. -- I still think you are great, Sabrina! :) )

Some of you guys must have a brain that's smaller than a worm. :hairpull:

If it's not too late, open your mind to the truth. :2 cents:

Jesus: the original long haired occupy Wall Street protester.

Mark 11:15
And they came to Jerusalem. And he entered the temple and began to drive out those who sold and those who bought in the temple, and he overturned the tables of the money-changers and the seats of those who sold pigeons.

The average wage has gone down because the pool of skilled workers in the global economy has risen. That's economics.

China keeps manufacturing jobs by devaluating their currency.

If people are protesting this good luck it won't change the situation.

That is out of line. :nono:

They are asking for handouts.
I have read the articles and heard them out of their own mouths on video.
They are whiny children looking for big daddy government.

While selling things on eBay and making merchandise to capitalize on the "occupation."

You continue to raise the bar every month on your ignorance and complete stupidity. The only thing that creates interest in your posts is your continuing race backwards to prove how little you know about history, science, sociology, geology, criminology, genetics, anthropology and even Christianity.

Through over 16,000 posts you have yet proven the ability to string complex sentences together or produce an original cognitive thought, let alone the ability to understand macro economics.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
You continue to raise the bar every month on your ignorance and complete stupidity. The only thing that creates interest in your posts is your continuing race backwards to prove how little you know about history, science, sociology, geology, criminology, genetics, anthropology and even Christianity.

Through over 16,000 posts you have yet proven the ability to string complex sentences together or produce an original cognitive thought, let alone the ability to understand macro economics.

:goodpost:

The average wage has gone down because the pool of skilled workers in the global economy has risen. That's economics.

China keeps manufacturing jobs by devaluating their currency.

If people are protesting this good luck it won't change the situation.

Have to agree with this post some what. i dont see the good luck, but the high school or less educated worker has felt the downfall the most, the college educated unemployment is around 8% compared to 12%+.

The Reagan Era Democrats have felt the punch the most with outsourcing.