• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Obama may be the first biracial president

not black. It seems America still adheres to the one-drop rule. I was thinking about this as I was watching Fox News (such a failure of a channel) and they were discussing how "a black man surrounds himself with so many white people."

It's sad, but it seems little to no progress is being made.

black? white? biracial? anything rather than bisexual is OK!

ha ha.. Think about how much progress would be made if obama were to be elected.. sure there are still alot of racist people but imagine about 150 years ago Black people were slaves. So that would be a huge stepping stone and would probally be one of the proudest things to happen in my lifetime.

Actually every President in the true sense has been biracial as life did originate in Africa.But using the race differences that are popular I guess Obama would be technically the first as you say.But we need to keep in mind that a large % of blacks in this country are biracial.AL Sharpton just found out recently he is most likely related to the former segregationist senator Strom Thurmond who himself had a child with a black woman it has been revealed.All that is nothing new,white slave owners and the whites involved with the slaves often sexually took advantage of the femals slaves.And whites continued after the end of slavery to take advantage of the power they had over minority women and have sex with them.
Really the whole notion of racial purity is really flawed were all mutts.:eek:

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
If he does win, he won't last more than a year. I'm sorry to say this, but in America, if you're not white as snow, you will not be President for a long period of time. It's sad but true.

The issue is more than mixed race, biracial but he was brought up in a less racially divided Hawaii by his white grandparents. But life is tough in Los Angeles and New York at Occidental and Columbia. Obama has to search for his identity and he found out others perceived him as "BLACK" !

His white mother can be called 60's open-minded American, not a hippie but understood the world is harmony between ivory and ebony, and asian.

Don't forget Obama's mother also married an Asian and lived most of her life in Asia ! Obama half sister still lives in Hawaii and is a biracial white/Asian woman.

Can we all get along as human being rather classified each of us as belongs to a racial group. Amen !

what's your point? I think anyone who was paying attention knows that Obama Is "bi-racial". But how can you say that he's not black? of course he's black. he's also white.

It just seems to be the social norm for people to pick one and only one racial identity. If you want to really get into it almost everyone is mixed race, or at least mixed ethnicity. I think that most men have a tendency to identify with their fathers, and if they are mixed race, than they side more toward their father's race.

Really who cares? isn't the important thing that we respect people for the way that they see themselves? self-identity is more important than genetics. To put so much focus on genetic "race", well who is really the one focusing on the race issue here? I don't believe that it's Obama.

And of course Fox News is going to be shocked that white people and black people would hang around each other, it's certainly a position that most of their contributers don't take.

If he does win, he won't last more than a year. I'm sorry to say this, but in America, if you're not white as snow, you will not be President for a long period of time. It's sad but true.

Then how in the hell do you explain all of the Presidents that we've had? I don't remember seeing any albino Presidents.:)