• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Obama is an Asshole!

I believe the title of this thread is a misprint. Rather then Obama is an asshole it should read Obama has an asshole.

what the fuck are you on? I didn't say their votes didn't count, I just said they voted for him because he's black. He may have likely won the election regardless, I was just pointing out the statistics.

Point?? Don't "Blacks" vote overwhelmingly for Democrats in any event????????

What about the whites who stopped voting Democrat or never vote Democrat but voted for Obama?

Michael Smerconish is a fairly well known GOPer talk show host who was among many prominent republicans who came out in support of Obama.

Just like most of the other idiocy in posts like this....a statement intended to make useless point but overlooked allot of the facts.:wave2:

georges

Staff member
well Obama talks and promises a lot but the results are not here... so how can he be trusted especially over the long run? Obama voters made a choice that will turn against them in a way or another.

This guy is spending us to death! He is a total goof as far as foreign countries are concerned. He made a fool of himself and his wife trying to get the Olympic games to Chicago.

What kind of jackass president who is from a city in the running for the Olympics WOULDN'T lobby on behalf of his native city...if not ANY American city when other world leaders are doing the same?????

"...a total goof as far as foreign countries are concerned..."??? You're watching the wrong presidency.:1orglaugh

well Obama talks and promises a lot but the results are not here... so how can he be trusted especially over the long run? Obama voters made a choice that will turn against them in a way or another.

He promised to increase troop levels in Afghanistan. He did. He promise to close GiTMO. On his second day in office he signed the executive order mandating it. He promised to end combat operations in Iraq. We're on course to do so.

What exactly has he said he was going to do that he is not doing?

Can't we please have another 9/11, Hurricane Katrina, Oklahoma City Bombing, Great Depression and Civil War? Just because it's better than Obama.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Devil's advocate time - just suppose Obama's election was as disputed as Dubya's (awww, remember him?) wayyy back in Y2K?

Just imagine the shit-storm in this forum alone....:D

Devil's advocate time - just suppose Obama's election was as disputed as Dubya's (awww, remember him?) wayyy back in Y2K?

Just imagine the shit-storm in this forum alone....:D

The double standards are laughable. Just think if Obama got all those people killed in Iraq and it was found they didn't have WMD???

Hell, the guy intensified the fight in Afghanistan and know nothing GOPers are showing up here criticizing him for that....:rolleyes:

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Taxes are illegal.

Then don't pay them. And of course, let us know how that works out for you. :wave2:

Then go email Doyle Shamley. ;)

Yeah. See. Uh. I'd just as soon he not have my email address. So. Uh. Maybe you could email him for me and let me know what he says. Sound good? :)

Jokes aside, you're going to wind up in jail at some point, aren't you Will E? That makes me feel bad. It really does. But if you really believe all of this whacky stuff, I can kinda see that in your future. :(

"This guy is the worst thing that ever happened to America! "

no, that would be politicians in general. presidents always suck. Republicans = bad. Democrats = bad. conservatives blow and liberals swallow. the sooner the whole population realizes this, the better.

A-fuckin-men!!!

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

They were all sheeple taken in by a liar.

Once they admit that, we can start fixing America. ;)

Yeah. See. Uh. I'd just as soon he not have my email address. So. Uh. Maybe you could email him for me and let me know what he says. Sound good? :)

What's he going to do with your email address?

Jokes aside, you're going to wind up in jail at some point, aren't you Will E? That makes me feel bad. It really does. But if you really believe all of this whacky stuff, I can kinda see that in your future. :(

No, I paid my taxes, unfortunatley.

No, I paid my taxes, unfortunately.
I'm going to get them back sooner than most people. :D

I'm just trying to make people think about it and hopefully enough people will wake up and see all the lies that they have been told and believed.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I'm just trying to make people think about it and hopefully enough people will wake up and see all the lies that they have been told and believed.

*raises hand*

I don't vote because I don't buy any of the lies!

So, basically WillE, you have no idea what you're talking about. Well, I asked.

Ah doyel, good ole doyel, the man with the info.........(said slowly) who the fuck is doyel man?

"hi my names titsrock. will e worm gave me your email, he say you may have some info for me".

I think WillE should be a fan of LOST because this theme of the "giant, faceless org with ultimately power" seems to be the Dharma Initiative or Widmore Industries...

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
So, basically WillE, you have no idea what you're talking about. Well, I asked.

I do. I just don't need to ask people for the truth all the time.

Do your own research and that doesn't mean reading one book or article.
Also, it doesn't mean reading only the things that are bent to your beliefs.

:hatsoff: