• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Obama and Sarkozy overheard badmouthing Israeli PM Netanyahu

:1orglaugh

Sarkozy: 'I can't stand him… he’s a liar'
Obama: 'You're fed up with him - I have to deal with him every day!'

Presidents' unflattering comments about Israeli PM Netanyahu are broadcast at G20 summit

An unguarded moment at the G20 is set to pile huge embarrassment on presidents Nicolas Sarkozy and Barack Obama.

The pair were caught out having a private dig at the Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu during talks last week in Cannes.

Nicolas Sarkozy was caught branding him 'a liar' on a microphone he thought was switched off, while Obama's retort was equally undignified.

But while the outburst - which was heard by six French journalists wearing headsets - is humiliating for French summit host, it could lead to serious difficulties for the Americans.

With a UN report set to reveal the serious extent of Iran's nuclear programme, the prospect of military action which would require Israel-U.S. co-operation on a major scale is becoming a horrifying possibility.

article-2058966-0EB7AAEC00000578-90_468x286.jpg

Problems: A private exchange between French president Nicolas Sarkozy, left, and US president Barack Obama about Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu was overheard by journalists

The conversation began with Obama chiding Sarkozy for not telling him that France would vote to admit the Palestinians into the UN body UNESCO - a step the U.S. opposes.

From there, the two men began discussing the Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu in an exchange which has now been published on French news website Arret Sur Images.

Mr Sarkozy is then overheard saying: 'I cannot stand him. He is a liar.'

Mr. Obama is reported to have replied: 'You're fed up with him, but I have to deal with him every day!'

article-2058966-0EB4631800000578-397_468x286.jpg

Talked about: Israel's prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu was the topic of discussion between Nicolas Sarkozy and Barack Obama

The U.S. president then urged Sarkozy to try to persuade the Palestinian Authority to step down its campaign for membership of the United Nations.

After three minutes, French officials realised the conversation was being eavesdropped and cut the microphones, Arret Sur Images said.

The journalists then agreed not to publish the overheard chat and stick to the 'rules of conduct' that applied to covering the summit - but one reporter later leaked the details to the website.

Obama and Sarkozy made for a very congenial pair at Cannes, with lots of handshakes and backslapping.

In fact, the U.S. President felt so comfortable in the presence of dimunitive Sarkozy that he cracked a joke at the Frenchman's expense over the birth of his new daughter Giulia with his supermodel wife Carla Bruni.

‘I’m confident that Giulia inherited her mother’s looks, rather than her father’s,’ he said.

Both the White House and Elysee Palace have refused to confirm or deny that the exchange took place.

cont...
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-telling-Obama-G20-summit.html#ixzz1d7ztOOiE

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Strange situation.
I think most leaders/politicians of not only the US but most of the world don't like Israel at all, but yet they
still have to support them financially, militarily and every other way and kiss their butts all the time.
Everybody should really try to figure out why that is and understand it.
Also, of course the media will downplay/ignore this simply because it's Obama the Irreproachable who said it.
But the same media who will do this is almost entirely Jewish owned and controlled.
Another thing everybody should figure out and understand.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
So what? What is Israel going to do, file a complaint?

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Obama's comments could be construed as a harmless joke in response to what was likely a serious indictment.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Obama's comments could be construed as a harmless joke in response to what was likely a serious indictment.

Why?
It wasn't that MD, it was Obama agreeing with him.
If someone badmouths someone you know you can do many things. You can ignore, get pissed, make a light comment ect ect but you don't agree with the guy if that's not how you really feel.
Unless you're a spineless coward or a backstabber.
I don't care if Obama or frenchy don't like Netantyahoo, I'm sure they don't and I'm sure have reason to feel that way.
But if so, why all the Bullshit? Why not just cut ties with a person or country you don't care for instead pretending you do?
Israel/Jews has/have got some kind of hold over the US and most of Europe and have for a very long time.......if not then what is it? Brotherly love?
To understand it......that get's complicated and it's also a secret.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Strange situation.
I think most leaders/politicians of not only the US but most of the world don't like Israel at all, but yet they
still have to support them financially, militarily and every other way and kiss their butts all the time.
Everybody should really try to figure out why that is and understand it.
Also, of course the media will downplay/ignore this simply because it's Obama the Irreproachable who said it.
But the same media who will do this is almost entirely Jewish owned and controlled.
Another thing everybody should figure out and understand.

Manipulation. We must resist.

So what? What is Israel going to do, file a complaint?

Wave the anti-semite card. Probably by the end of today's business.

Mayhem

Banned
Israel/Jews has/have got some kind of hold over the US and most of Europe and have for a very long time.......

Yup, it's called, "Giving the Arabs something to think about, besides us." And on this singular point, I say, "Hooray Israel! Viva la Jew!"

I don't think we should give either side a penny. Saudis are just Israelis who wear different hats. Put a massive steel cage around the middle east and let nature take it's course. These peace talks are expensive and produce nothing. Let them die if they want to kill each other so bad.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Yup, it's called, "Giving the Arabs something to think about, besides us." And on this singular point, I say, "Hooray Israel! Viva la Jew!"
I'll slap you. I'll do it.
View attachment 181679

I don't think we should give either side a penny. Saudis are just Israelis who wear different hats. Put a massive steel cage around the middle east and let nature take it's course. These peace talks are expensive and produce nothing. Let them die if they want to kill each other so bad.
yeah I know, that's the way 99% of the people in the world feels about it.
So if that's the case.....why all the Interference from the US and other countries for so damn long?

Now I'm gonna rant.
Mainly the USA, England and France created Israel you can say as far back as the beginning of WWI, almost a hundred years.
Almost a hundred years of problems, millions of dead non Jewish and Arab people, and trillions upon trillions of dollars....and nobody knows why.

And how did they get that area to give? England and France took it by force, among so many other regions over the years..
Then they got the balls to condemn Germany for invading Poland in 39, and area which was theirs in the first place and use it as a reason to start another world war?
All that misery and death and problems for so long right up until this very day and all i can think of is "Why?".

back to the direct topic. its obvious Obama is not a fan of Israel and more than likely a Muslim sympathizer, so why all the pretending?

I would say that most jerks already know that other people consider them jerks. :dunno:

Most politicians can also ignore a great deal about what's said about them when it's politically convenient for them to do so.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Harry Truman recognizing Israel was one of the worst decisions in U.S. history. We have been paying, as has the world, in blood and treasure ever since.

Word! :thumbsup:

No, Israel won't say peep.
They won't complain, they want Obama in Office........he's easily controlled and he's pushing the country in the direction they
want it in.........bankrupt.

...and Israel will be the first in line at the U.S. going out of business military hardware sale.

...and Israel will be the first in line at the U.S. going out of business military hardware sale.

We'll get schemed again into giving them money so they can "buy" our stuff. Fuck this shit! Many getting more angry here by the day. We need to say "Never Again" now.

Why?
It wasn't that MD, it was Obama agreeing with him.
If someone badmouths someone you know you can do many things. You can ignore, get pissed, make a light comment ect ect but you don't agree with the guy if that's not how you really feel.
Unless you're a spineless coward or a backstabber.
I don't care if Obama or frenchy don't like Netantyahoo, I'm sure they don't and I'm sure have reason to feel that way.
But if so, why all the Bullshit? Why not just cut ties with a person or country you don't care for instead pretending you do?
Israel/Jews has/have got some kind of hold over the US and most of Europe and have for a very long time.......if not then what is it? Brotherly love?
To understand it......that get's complicated and it's also a secret.

There is no conspiracy, They have a very powerful lobbying force and serious footholds in the financial sector and in the media. They could crush any political leader, make or break their career. Instead of freaking out or going on about conspiracy crap, the other groups should get the fingers out of their assholes. Damn the white man is getting complacent.

There is no conspiracy, They have a very powerful lobbying force and serious footholds in the financial sector and in the media. They could crush any political leader, make or break their career. Instead of freaking out or going on about conspiracy crap, the other groups should get the fingers out of their assholes. Damn the white man is getting complacent.

Hell with it. If you punch them in the nose they'll go away like most bullies. Learned that in the 4th grade.