• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Oh well, I guess we'll have to call it quits waiting to see if she'll ever do a nude shoot. Joey lucked out on this one for sure.

Anyone have any fan-fiction articles starring her? At least in fantasies we can live to imagine what it would be like to suck on those :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

another WK...thats why she doesnt show more cuz of people like you

You Might be right that I'm apart of the cause, but almost certainly for reasons different than you think. White knighting...me?...lol (if Joey saw this he'd get a chuckle; I pissed both of them and others here off consistently for years doing exactly what you are, albeit more incisively).

But I'll bite: explain to me, ZeroScabEbola, exactly what you believe would "work" to get her to show more...especially considering that she's retired? People here have tried pretty much everything within legal means to cajole, boycott, berate, worship, praise, bribe, reason with, barter, manipulate, flatter, beg, guilt, threaten and confess their undying love...you name it, it was tried.

None of it worked.

Since the site is finished production - and, as has largely always been the case - we get whatever they feel like giving out, if anything at all. As they gain more distance from trying to keep the business rolling and as their responsibilities shift, their interest in keeping all but the diehard-est of diehards on the hook is fading away.

I think your only hope is the "cut off your nose to spite your face" gambit where you pray that the stock market continues its current trend and completely bottoms out. Maybe then, Nikki will be willing to bend the rules to keep a little extra cashflow coming in. But, just like in an old Twilight Zone episode, you'll finally have the opportunity to get what you've always wanted only to find you don't have enough cash to see it yourself.

*(cue Benny Hill music)

Don't feed him BriX...besides, he's slipping.

He usually trolls on Sunday and was late this week which means he forgot to correct his calendar for the time change!

Why does she have to? It's her body, she can do whatever the hell she wants. I would love more revealing updates if they have some in the archives, but she certainly doesn't owe anything to us.

Why does she have to? It's her body, she can do whatever the hell she wants. I would love more revealing updates if they have some in the archives, but she certainly doesn't owe anything to us.

Her approach has financed her life and to that I say good for her.
But someone wanted more has been the essence of her sales strategy from the very beginning.
She wants/needs you to constantly check back to see if ‘today’s the day’.
It would be smart of her to have a large cache of hardcore material stored away so if in the future times get lean she can empty your pockets for another big score.
Just a smart approach.

People (fans) arguing over what a model should do when theres evidence for over 10 years indicating the model does whatever the fuck she wants to do.....interesting allocation of time our part....