• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I hate to admit it but as a long time fan since 2004, if I remember correctly and multiple time member, I have started to really lose interest. One can only be so patient. I guess I had that ''hope'' that with the years, Nikki would get full nude and maybe do hardcore but these days are long gone and with each ''new'' updates, I find myself caring less and less. As a fan, I am very dissapointed with how things turned out but that's the way it is and I have accepted it. Best of success to Nikki in whatever she does in her life but I'm not subbing ever again.

I hate to admit it but as a long time fan since 2004, if I remember correctly and multiple time member, I have started to really lose interest. One can only be so patient. I guess I had that ''hope'' that with the years, Nikki would get full nude and maybe do hardcore but these days are long gone and with each ''new'' updates, I find myself caring less and less. As a fan, I am very dissapointed with how things turned out but that's the way it is and I have accepted it. Best of success to Nikki in whatever she does in her life but I'm not subbing ever again.

I know how you feel. I was a fan of her since the Phil Flash days. I was really hoping that in her last year or few months she would of gone full topless and end her career with a bang but that won't be happening. I will take the 35 days non-recurring subscription later this year.

i think she can give a full nude and open legs vid for say bye!
Just for thx all members who have pay for his buissiness. That's a minimum for loyal service!

This week was the retribution after 2 decent videos.

Except for guys who wanted to see Nikki pretending to have a cock.