• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Honestly I don't think Joey's the problem, I don't think he cares. Nikki just doesn't want that kind of content out there and Joey certainly cares more about her opinion than ours. Joey's always the one pushing her to do more in the BTS vids.

Honestly I don't think Joey's the problem, I don't think he cares. Nikki just doesn't want that kind of content out there and Joey certainly cares more about her opinion than ours. Joey's always the one pushing her to do more in the BTS vids.
Agreed. Probably so. He most likely is doing the editting but at her behest. The net effect is the same, regardless.

Pretty sure I heard it was her idea to do the fail fuckary video with the hair bra so....idk..it’s all too complicated to try to figure out. Just keep moving onto the next week 😂

One of the best updates in a while!

We got 26+ minutes of sheer and fully topless content. The original video was excellent and (to their credit) fairly long for the weekly releases of the time. This extended version hit all the notes for me...

She was barefoot, smiling, dancing, bantering & care free while showing all the goods. As far as the tits go, there was nothing left to the imagination!

Pretty sure I heard it was her idea to do the fail fuckary video with the hair bra so....idk..it’s all too complicated to try to figure out. Just keep moving onto the next week ��

Yea and then that goes into the constant double standards Nikki went through her entire career. NN site where she then would apparently take topless pictures with Phil and do the Springer thing. Then the Nikki Sims site where she'd do slips and flashes all the time, and other times completely meltdown at the thought of showing a hint of nipple. It's a good thing she's gorgeous. :rolleyes:

Really sucking at getting VLC to clear up the in-front-of-window scenes at the end. What settings do you suggest?

No unobstructed views, no. Though you can do the old VLC adjustment to improve the view. With mumblez editting these BTS vids (and pics) I don't think we'll get a lot of gems going forward.

Use avidemux, it's free with no ads.

Turn up the gamma and saturation. Turn up the contrast a bit to clear up the 'noise' and turn down the weight if the background is too bright.

I tried adjusting the green, red & blue filters but didn't have great success. The final product was ok but I will try it again.

Or just watch another topless video ;) there are more, you know? same chick, same boobs, no need to get blind trying to see something.

Sensible point.
The thrill for me is this...the dancing-in-front-of-the-window scene is meant to only show a silhouette and no decent nudity. Knowing this, Nikki is more free spirited. There's a tease thrill for her here because she's "hidden". Trying to see this scene in as best edited quality possible means seeing a hotter than usual Nikki, a more natural Nikki.

But what do I know?😊

Or just watch another topless video ;) there are more, you know? same chick, same boobs, no need to get blind trying to see something.

I can't ever remember a dry spell like this in releasing quality content. I understand it's not new content anymore, but it's been months now of snoozers. What happened to releases like slippery slopes where Nikki full on showed her pussy? The content exists, and they've already passed that risque threshhold. PLEASE release something worth keeping!

She was imitating Kate Ground... not even close, maybe with a bikini but not with a sweater :facepalm:
vlcsnap-2020-02-16-10h57m17s238.jpg

Nikki's current website and subscribers relation is like putting a quarter in the lotto machine, pull the lever and hoping for a jackpot... Unfortunately the machine was rigged such that you can get a jackpot just once a year... 😁😁😁😁