• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
That's what I was thinking. They don't have to explain, just a simple "Something have come up and there will be no updates for the next few days/week" on Twitter would have been nice.

Still, I really hope things are OK with them and nothing bad has happened.
They never guaranteed us anything on the site after she retired. Joey has been good enough to give what he has and we have become accustomed to a weekly behind the scenes video, but nowhere did he or Nikki say that there would be an update of any kind, on any schedule. Does it suck not getting an update, absolutely. Do I wish she’s return and keep going, of course, but to sit here and bitch and act like we’re owed anything is messed up

They never guaranteed us anything on the site after she retired. Joey has been good enough to give what he has and we have become accustomed to a weekly behind the scenes video, but nowhere did he or Nikki say that there would be an update of any kind, on any schedule. Does it suck not getting an update, absolutely. Do I wish she’s return and keep going, of course, but to sit here and bitch and act like we’re owed anything is messed up
If you want to be correct Niki did just that in a couple of her last webcams, she just emphasised that the regularity with which they put stuff out would cease!
Nikki has never formally retired, just the opposite, she has always maintained she would continue to work on the site, but that the output would be as and when she and Joey felt like it. I don't think people are bitching as you put it, just asking for a little clarity from the Sims camp.

I have been thinking of canceling mine too.

After Nikki retired we got a couple more years with updates that showed more than when she was active. I suspect there are still some updates in the can and Joey may be using them sparingly now, maybe an update every other week! Who knows? It is safe to say that 2021 will probably be the last year of any updates and the site either closes completely or stays open as an archive only like the NDN site did.

PS - Thank you to Slacker and Brix for keeping a couple extra sets of eyes on the subreddit for me. The spammers are a like cockroaches without the redeeming qualities.

I checked Nikki's site and there is no update!
Just a thought. Madden was never put on the cam schedule until the 17th I think (although she did post a twitter update with a reason as to why she wouldn't be on cam this week), and her sites updates were late. Might be that they just scheduled in a break for private reasons....they just suck at the communication skills. Next week will tell the tale.

I still wouldn't be renewing a sub...

Last edited:
Yeah... I guess this is it 🙃 15 years, It was a fun ride, Nikki, thank you.
Hope everything is ok.

And thanks to you too, Phil. It's a shame you lost? pretty much all the extra footage, but you introduced us those chicks.

Who knows? Maybe she'll return on July 4th :ROFLMAO:

Yeah... I guess this is it 🙃 15 years, It was a fun ride, Nikki, thank you.
Hope everything is ok.

And thanks to you too, Phil. It's a shame you lost? pretty much all the extra footage, but you introduced us those chicks.

Who knows? Maybe she'll return on July 4th :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, she might come back on 4th July. Right? *crickets chirping*😅

We could be wrong but yeah, looks like this is it. I was really hoping to see the BTS for Figuring Out Videos, Honey Tits, Spunky, Underboob Workout and the 2 beer pong videos.

Still, it's been a long great ride. Thanks to Joey for sticking around a few more years to post BTS videos and a few unseen photos. I really hope things are OK with them.

Last edited:
There is another possibility....

Joey may have saved some of the better video for release on their OnlyFans. They could get a good price if it is a bunch of topless content.

They have no server overhead costs that way and there is less risk of leaks. As soon as their current content comes out it is on the tube sites fairly quickly so it stands to reason their current business model is no longer viable.

I agree, if they don't update in a week or so then it is archive only time. Also, the problem tickets now go to CCBill and not handled inhouse anymore.