• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
according to her instagram her and Joey have split

nikki_c_queen​

I don't think that insta is her. If it is her, it's fakest looking real insta of all time.

There is a symbol of a heart breaking some 107 weeks ago...take that for whatever that's worth.
The only reason I'm giving this any consideration is because last I spoke to Joey was a just a little bit before that.

Last edited:
according to her instagram her and Joey have split
A while back Nikki made it very clear she does not have facebook or instagram, only fakes are on those sites. Nikki's only outlet these days is twitter.

I don't buy it.

Nikki has never been big on using social media and an IG account when she has retired from the modeling gig?

Don't think so.
I was thinking the same thing. Also, if this was really her don't you think we would of see more recent, post Nikki Sims photos and not the ones from the website?

I was thinking the same thing. Also, if this was really her don't you think we would of see more recent, post Nikki Sims photos and not the ones from the website?
The fact that we have no answer to no post in 2 weeks and we gotta try and guess if a burner account is real is a problem lol. If they’re going to post again it’s gotta be a good ass post! If they post a lame update after this long…. Well Im still gone but still lol

Regardless of a dodgy IG account, which I believe is fake! If Nikki had anything to say surely she would use her twitter account, which she keeps up to date albeit with clothing sales.

Agreed-

Their Twitter which has the most followers would be the way they would make any announcements. Everything brings me back to the conclusion they are shuttering the website or putting it in archive only mode.

Agreed-

Their Twitter which has the most followers would be the way they would make any announcements. Everything brings me back to the conclusion they are shuttering the website or putting it in archive only mode.
They certainly seem to be clearing the decks, a little while back their site, "innerdeviant.com" which had been running for a good number of years was shut down without any warning. If Joey shuts down "your daily cams" and moves on "meet Madden" that will be an end of the Sims involvement in the industry. As far as Nikki and Joey are concerned if they have split it would not surprise me, Joey seemed to be losing interest in Nikki and they seemed to argue a lot more towards the end of their site output.

Or maybe switching platforms and moving their content to onlyfans
They certainly seem to be clearing the decks, a little while back their site, "innerdeviant.com" which had been running for a good number of years was shut down without any warning. If Joey shuts down "your daily cams" and moves on "meet Madden" that will be an end of the Sims involvement in the industry. As far as Nikki and Joey are concerned if they have split it would not surprise me, Joey seemed to be losing interest in Nikki and they seemed to argue a lot more towards the end of their site output.
i Wouldn’t speculate on their personal life. Couples argue all the time. Their back and forth on camera wasn’t even remotely close to a normal couple argument. Also, I don’t know why they’re just randomly shutdown everything, it can’t be thattttt hard to maintain. Maybe it’s difficult to find videos that isn’t tooooooooo revealing

I'm not going to speculate on personal lives either but everything they recorded between them and released to the public (members) came across as banter and nothing sinister.

One thing that was clear though, they spent way too much time on efforts to hide the tips of two tits that everyone has already seen. At times it sounded like Joey was frustrated at the situation.

The video of Nikki sitting on the clear chair and oiling her nipples come to mind. He was trying to get her to show the goods through the clear chair and she was resistant at first even though Joey was pointing out they did that same thing in nipple paint.

I'm not going to speculate on personal lives either but everything they recorded between them and released to the public (members) came across as banter and nothing sinister.

One thing that was clear though, they spent way too much time on efforts to hide the tips of two tits that everyone has already seen. At times it sounded like Joey was frustrated at the situation.

The video of Nikki sitting on the clear chair and oiling her nipples come to mind. He was trying to get her to show the goods through the clear chair and she was resistant at first even though Joey was pointing out they did that same thing in nipple paint.
Yup. Dude tried.

She was more playful with Phil. I think there might be something to shooting sexy content with someone who you're not married to. There is a certain psychological distance to it that allows the photographer to fetishize the model and the model to enter into a performer mindset that is free and adventurous. Just a thought. Of course, the flip-side is the site never would have lasted as long if she stayed shooting with Phil.

Imagine a world where one day we get a release called "the Nikki revenge tapes" from Joey. I don't wish divorce, or even unhappiness on either of them...but I would have to go on short term disability if I ever witnessed such a thing.
Imagine if Joey really release "the revenge tapes" and when Nikki see that he did she says "OK. So you want to play dirty? So can I."

She then starts her own new website in which she is full topless and the photos are taken with a better camera and the videos are in 4K resolution.

If this happens, which clearly will not, then I too will have to go on short term disability. One can only dream.

Last edited:
1) Mother of his child.
2) The Law.
3) Mumblez is respectful of Nikki.

Even if they were to seperate/divorce, for these above reasons and others, you won't be seeing any "revenge tapes". Your only chance of seeing their spicier content is if they get hacked or she chooses to release it at a later date.

Having chatted briefly with Joey in the past about their relationship it was clear to me that they are not the kind of people to be vindictive or duplicitous of each other. If one of them wanted to break it off, it would be a conversation, it likely wouldn't be someone cheating. Even if there was another person, that too would be a discussion. Joey is a very 'live and let live' person - do you think he could stand thousands of strangers oggling his wife for years if he was possessive? If she cheated, of course there would be a sense of betrayal, but that sense would be followed - eventually - by, "So be it...What is this going to cost me? How do we protect our family through this change? Who's going to be my new piece?"

Last edited:
@ Brix, agree. I had a few interactions with Joey on innerdeviant. He seems like a really nice guy. Even if he and Nikki really did split and went their separate ways, I seriously doubt that Joey will be like Phil Flash and suddenly release a bunch of topless/full nude pics and videos without Nikki's consent.

If this is the end, I never would have expected Nikki's reign to end by being ghosted. In this genre, Nikki has always had one of the best run sites. Good communication, good interaction with fans, always trying to innovate, reliable updates, and reliable cam shows. She's the original. I feel like she's "The Beatles" of the cam/amateur model world. She and Joey deserve a lot of credit for doing this way better than anyone expected. We all knew the end was coming, but I wouldn't have guessed Nikki's site would just stop updating one week without any sort of notice somewhere. It's strange and uncharacteristic of them. I really honestly hope they're doing ok.

If this is the end, I never would have expected Nikki's reign to end by being ghosted. In this genre, Nikki has always had one of the best run sites. Good communication, good interaction with fans, always trying to innovate, reliable updates, and reliable cam shows. She's the original. I feel like she's "The Beatles" of the cam/amateur model world. She and Joey deserve a lot of credit for doing this way better than anyone expected. We all knew the end was coming, but I wouldn't have guessed Nikki's site would just stop updating one week without any sort of notice somewhere. It's strange and uncharacteristic of them. I really honestly hope they're doing ok.
Agreed on all points.

Oh, cripples, you used to be so malevolent and become pathetic so quickly. Hilarious...😆😁🤣

I just wanted to throw out one thought. Maybe they do have a lot going on right now. Even if they split, they could come to an agreement in the future where more videos are released and they both profit from it. All I'm saying is I wouldn't give up hope entirely.