• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
No overalls, just tank top and shorts before she strips down to a bikini , roughly halfway through she starts hanging a slipper off her nipple followed by bikini top and bangles, so think we might be looking at different downloads
Still have no idea which download you’re talking about 😭

The 'Try On' videos that are the rage these days on OF were a missed opportunity that Nikki should have taken up years ago.

It would have been fun to see what they could have done with the concept in their peak years.
Mention of OF jogged my memory, the other day I received an invitation to join the OF site of Brandie Love for free, so I had a look and "WOW" joining might be free but it would seem that even her farts are PPV, $5 for this $10 for that nothing escapes a price. Not getting at Brandie per se as it seems just about all the popular adult performers are putting on the cash squeeze with the exception of Janet Mason one month at $14 for every thing the lady puts out, and she's quite prolific. It's been mentioned before If Nikki had a change of heart on retiring she would have made another fortune to add to the one she already has, Joey must be pulling his hair out a such a lost opportunity.:cry:

It is common knowledge that Nikki had and has back issues, for her fans that tuned into the webcams that is.

I doubt this is any insider knowledge nor hint that she wants to come back.

Side Note - This week's update still isn't up yet...ugh

It is common knowledge that Nikki had and has back issues, for her fans that tuned into the webcams that is.

I doubt this is any insider knowledge nor hint that she wants to come back.

Side Note - This week's update still isn't up yet...ugh
I dont recall the last time it was 5pm on sunday and still with no update.