• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Around this time, 3 years ago Nikki announced on Twitter that she was going on a break. A few weeks after she said there will be new content but yeah, we know better now. It's been a long great ride and I don't think doing a new video and photos every week for a little more than 10 years is an easy thing to do. Cheers 🍻 to Nikki for doing this for so long and thanks to Joey for sticking around to give us the BTS videos but please give us something good this weekend.

What Yut said. It's a split-screen video with the largest video from under the glass. The other angle is from right in front of her. There's one part of on-and-off tits for 30 seconds or so, but the best shots are from the small video. Nothing else in the 19 minute video so it's a waste of space.

The other day Nikki added a $12 book to her wishlist. I promise to tip ten times that if she gets on cam again. It doesn’t even have to be a show or anything. Obviously I would love it more than anything if it became a show! But if she’s not feelin that, it could just be a cam chat like she said in her tweet last year. Just a catching up cam chat would be so so so so so wonderful. Madden still has shows on yourdailycams. It hasn’t gone anywhere. Nikki could theoretically put herself on the schedule anytime she wants. And she could schedule it like 2 or 3 weeks in advance so that word gets out and fans could make sure to attend. And by the way, I do not necessarily agree with this notion that she’s over it forever since she didn’t come back during the lockdown last year. One could make the case that the lockdown was actually the worst time for her to create any new content since she woulda been making content at home at a time when all of her family members woulda all been home. I could totally picture her dedicated to family life in 2020. But now we’re in the spring of 2021 and hopefully she’s got some alone time at home. And hopefully she’s not just willing but actually eager to reconnect with fans. Even if just for an hour. And another thing! I also do not at all agree with this idea that she should stay hidden since she has leg tats now. I couldn’t care less about the additional tats. She’s still Nikki. And she’s still extremely hot even with the new tats. I loved her look before the leg tats. And I loved her look after the leg tats.

...I do not necessarily agree with this notion that she’s over it forever since she didn’t come back during the lockdown last year....

Nikki is done as a 'tease model', it is time too. She did this for what? Almost 15 years??

Plus, with all of the ink work she was having done that would be something else for everyone to bitch about. I'm not a fan of tattoos on a mass scale and especially 'sleeves'. It is sad to see Jessa Rhodes coming back to performing again and rocking a full right sleeve. I get it that some people love ink but I'm glad Nikki retired just as she was getting started with the leg art. Looking back at it, that January (retirement year) she tweeted about not caring what people thought and then the ink showed up on her cam shows. I guess the 'writing was on the wall' that things were going to change.

I'm just glad her last video was one of her most revealing and that the BTS has been pretty good over all.

...lockdown was actually the worst time for her to create any new content since she woulda been making content at home at a time when all of her family members woulda all been home.
Nope. They have other places to shoot besides home... Covid was the best time for Onlyfans...ever...paying out $300M USD in December alone! She could have made an ungodly sum of cash. She didn't because she's 10,000% done. Your cope is out of control.

I'm not a fan of tattoos on a mass scale and especially 'sleeves'.
Neither am I, but if her pussy and titties were un-inked and naked, I don't think I'd care. I hate tattoos, but if they are strategically placed and the girl is sexy enough, I tend to not notice. Stacey Havoc / Havoc Hailey is a favorite and I truly could care less about her ink.

Last edited:
@ piddycravesnikki, come in buddy, she is done. BriX makes a great point. She is still popular and could of make a ton of money on Only Fans whether there is a pandemic or not. It's clear that her Nikki Sims days are over.

I gotta say if I thought that there was ANY other place where I could mention something and she could maybe maybe maybe see it, I would just mention things there. Honestly. Because more often than not, I’ll post something here and then the responses I’ll see later will suggest that what I said wasn’t even interpreted properly. Guys, seriously, HOW does that post that you responded to sound like I actually think that she’s going to fully get back to doing what she had been doing for years prior to walking away? I literally say in that post that SHE herself mentioned that she might do a cam chat at some point and I literally say in that post that that could be a nice catching up cam chat. That’s the extent of it. I already know she’s walked away. But let’s not act like she’s gone completely. Her site is still an active site. A video does go up every single weekend. You guys keep saying it’s Joey. And yes it IS Joey doing the work. But if she didn’t want new behind the scenes content from the past to be released weekly, nothing would ever be posted. She’s giving the green light every week. Plus her wishlist gets things added to it from time to time. It is not like there’s no trace of her. So, she definitely could show up and catch up on cam at anytime. You know who else walked away in 2018? Gisele. You know who you haven’t heard from SINCE 2018? Gisele. But Nikki is not exactly in that category. She simply isn’t. Gisele is fully done and you’ll most likely never see her again. Nikki you also will most likely never see again. And I do get that. ALL I’m saying is that the catching up cam chat that she herself threw out there as something that might happen COULD actually happen. And if she decides that she’d be happy to catch up with fans for a bit on cam, that would be great! That’s all I’m saying. Do I expect it? For the record, no I can’t say that I actually expect it. But I do know that there’s a chance that it could happen. Given that her site is still up and given that yourdailycams is still up. So, yeah, I’m gonna throw it out there and express some interest in the hopes that maybe they’ll see it and that maybe she’ll consider it again. That’s all. Because I know that the day will come when the site is gone. And at that point there will truly be zero chance. But for now, since there actually IS a one in a million chance even if it’s only a one in a million chance, I’m throwing it out there.

Last edited:
I realize that I am talking to a metaphoric wall (and literal wall of text) and this will fall on deaf ears, but I will try to reach you...

Remember the shower and bathtub shows? Bathrooms have locks. En suite bathrooms have a bedroom lock and an interior bathroom lock. Locks create privacy. Privacy suitable to have private conversation...So... there has been no shortage of opportunity for her to check in. She could go for a ride and find a quiet spot and whip out her iPhone. She hasn't. She could go to the bar after hours. She hasn't. Why?

She doesn't want to...and why is that?

Freeones has always been a low value source of feedback. Now she's done her job of entertaining us. Yes, she Georgia'd us on Twitter teasing a possible cam, but it was just a tease...that's her schtick.

I'm ok with however she and Joey want to play this thing out. I appreciate the remaining vids. Some are laughably dull and lazy and some are pretty great. So be it.

But for the dream of her coming back, for your own sake, diddy, let it go.

I would love to see the BTS for Honey Tits.
I would like to see the BTS for nextdoornikki's Sheer zipset video. I feel like there must be some diamond-tier footage from that shoot. The original video is 30mins long and it cuts off suddenly at the end. I feel like there must be a little extra floating around out there. Realizing that Phil got to see her spread eagle that day is my personal definition of jealousy. I also want to see the alleged second video shot with Nikki and Veronica.

Why haven't either of these been released? Did Phil lose them, did Nikki take them when she left or is he saving these for...his retirement?? #releasethefullflashcut

Zipset three is without doubt the horniest video Nikki has ever recorded. If Flash ever had her it was after this shoot, I've never seen Nikki so up for it before or after, and she's not that good an actress to fake it.

Attachments

• DSC_3755.jpg
    DSC_3755.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 1,760