• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Yup, 2 good videos in a row (should we prepare for another long drought?) Topless shot, mesh without silly pasties, rubbing boobs is always welcome and the tanlines are damn hot.

The only cons are the thong and that the shot got blurry when she was topless.... oh! and the waste of water :unsure: seriously.

I took a look at the video in Neat video to see if the noise profile changes between the focused and blurred sections. It doesn't. So that means that if the blur was digitally added then the noise would have had to be digitally added, too. This is because adding digital gaussian blur removes digital noise artifacts - at least from that particular generation of the video. It's possible that the blur was digitally added, but highly unlikely they would go through the trouble of adding noise after the fact, and quite unlikely that a subsequent generation of the video would both retain it's relative sharpness of image while introducing the requisite noise. Somebody with better tools and know-how please feel free to investigate and correct me if I'm wrong.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Phil's playing a game with all of you ...
If Flash had anything left on Nikki you can be sure he would put it out there. With Nikki being his biggest money maker over the years there is no way he would be holding on to any unseen stuff. Now wait for the usual Flash bollocks telling us he's got this that and the other stashed away shortly due for release !
He has them. Never released nude photosets. But Phil won't post any pictures from them here or at any other places. He wants you to take a paid subscription out to her site. They are available for viewing by members. Then, he doesn't want members coming back here and sharing them anywhere because he'll put a DMCA claim on all of it.

I should know. I stopped being a member there sometime in early June 2020. I was a long-time member there too. Since 2006.

I posted one of those pictures here. I got a DMCA removal and I got a warning. :)

Last edited:
John 8581 aka Phil Flash, There are a great many people on here that have had subscriptions to Flash's site for varying lengths of time, myself included. There have been the odd boob shots and in one set about a dozen, but I don't know of any nude photosets available on subscription, if that was the case I'm sure myself and many others would be subscribing right now. " I got a DMCA removal and I got a warning." It's a wonder your still alive, I can only assume the CIA or FBI decided to overlook your misdemeanour on this occasion!! I would guess Phil's game is just about played out.

Don’t understand why they can’t put out premium videos weekly or more often. I get the feeling because of last weeks video, we getting crappy videos for the next 2 months 🤦‍♂️ strange to me

Don’t understand why they can’t put out premium videos weekly or more often. I get the feeling because of last weeks video, we getting crappy videos for the next 2 months 🤦‍♂️ strange to me
Sad to say, Nikki no longer cares, and, Joey is just pushing out stuff regardless of content just to keep the dollars coming in. I'm afraid we are in a take it or leave it situation.

I forget who posted it, but Joey did put out a note about the behind the scene content he'd keep pushing. He mentioned some were going to be unexciting. He hasn't been shady about anything, it's something he wants to do to just release just about anything they ever filmed.

It's better than nothing, last week was really good. I appreciate he's doing this.

I forget who posted it, but Joey did put out a note about the behind the scene content he'd keep pushing. He mentioned some were going to be unexciting. He hasn't been shady about anything, it's something he wants to do to just release just about anything they ever filmed.

It's better than nothing, last week was really good. I appreciate he's doing this.
Voice of reasoning. Anyhow I’m on a break (unsub) so I can’t complain about anything

Sad to say, Nikki no longer cares, and, Joey is just pushing out stuff regardless of content just to keep the dollars coming in. I'm afraid we are in a take it or leave it situation.
If Nikki was interested in the slightest she would have hopped aboard the OnlyFans gravy train during covid. She had both positive (cash/ease) and negative reasons (alternate sources of income slowed/impaired) to give OF another shot...but, she did not look back. I think that says it all.

Because he's posting what they have...? At least Mumblez didn't delete all the extra footage (as the other guy did... oh wait! no, no! he has tons! :rolleyes:). I guess they always had the intention to save it for later but, sadly, they didn't make a real bts of each video. Sometimes it's awesome like Torture or Slippery and sometimes we get 12 minutes of sheets...

I still wonder what happens with the photos. They must have a lot of great outtakes. I know it's not the most popular thing, videos are better but, IMO, a pictorial per month wouldn't hurt anyone.

Because he's posting what they have...? At least Mumblez didn't delete all the extra footage (as the other guy did... oh wait! no, no! he has tons! :rolleyes:). I guess they always had the intention to save it for later but, sadly, they didn't make a real bts of each video. Sometimes it's awesome like Torture or Slippery and sometimes we get 12 minutes of sheets...

I still wonder what happens with the photos. They must have a lot of great outtakes. I know it's not the most popular thing, videos are better but, IMO, a pictorial per month wouldn't hurt anyone.
Agreed. I would definitely appreciate the photo updates as well.

I really really hope that she’s checking in from time to time. And seeing the posts. And seeing that the thirst of many fans has not been quenched! It’s been nearly a whole year now since she tweeted that she may get on cam to do a cam chat. At the time, I knew it might not happen. But I obviously hoped it would. Well that’s still the case. I truly hope it happens. Hanging out with her again on cam for a bit would be extraordinary.

I really really hope that she’s checking in from time to time. And seeing the posts. And seeing that the thirst of many fans has not been quenched! It’s been nearly a whole year now since she tweeted that she may get on cam to do a cam chat. At the time, I knew it might not happen. But I obviously hoped it would. Well that’s still the case. I truly hope it happens. Hanging out with her again on cam for a bit would be extraordinary.

She has moved on-

Like Brix said, if she was going to hang around as a net model then she would have cashed in on OnlyFans in a big way. Some of these women are charging $100 for shower videos that show nothing you can not already see on their IG feeds. So the time is now and she isn't in the game.

Also, it is time to contend with the fact her popularity has peaked. This is anecdotal but the amount of people joining her subreddit has slowed down immensely. It took a long time to break 19K after hitting 18K a few weeks ago. I will be surprised if we hit 25K this year.