• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
First-

I'm not ILove Nikki, we promote each other's blogs and the results are impressive. Badd Babes has over 4.5K followers to be exact and is growing daily. Instead of bitching you should be appreciative that people care enough to share things other than the same links of spam after spam after spam! I can assure you that neither of us wishes Nikki any harm. The collage is a tribute to Nikki through the years and nothing more.

Second-

There is a rise in the amount of negative Nikki posts on this thread lately plus complaining about 'white knights', of which I would probably be guilty of from time to time. When you add in the shit Flash stirred up with the hummer mention and super trolls like 'super tits' this thread isn't worth it any longer. I'm out.

For those that follow my blog, thank you and see you there-

BB-

HAHAHA

1. I defended you are not a psycho stalker but your emotions didn't let you see that.
2. I'm not a troll...I'm a big fan of Nikki and never said anything negative about her.
ada.jpg

Ye and the only reason this thread has been so active over the years is due to the fact that people spam the same links 24/7 (pics, blogs, promo links etc.) to keep it relevant, and obviously the white knights bitching whenever someone shares their opinions about Nikki that they don't like and have that urge to jump in and protect her decisions, which is pathetic since she should adress that herself and not some lonely souls drooling over a married woman. It's thanks to Phil that she started to pretty much step her game up with more slips etc.. other than that she is just doing the same thing over and over, same script these past years.

So white knights don't cry now.. but how the fuck can you continuously watch her camshows, watching the screenshots she's just wearing almost the same shit and doing the same shit 24/7, is that really fun besides that you are so deeply in love with her that you need to support her full heartedly? Some of you really need to come to grips and face the blatant reality, she's been doing this for years and is not even into it, as long as she's getting some money out of it then sure, but her content is really a snooze fest. Sorry white knights, for complaints please contact: butthurtfanboys@nikkicomplaints.com

So many silly presumptions from a hater/troll. You can call our self-help hotline at 1-800-EAT-SHIT.

This thread is going into Oblivion. What a sad sight.

Oh its not that bad, you will always have the king of dumb Phil Flash on here, promising the earth and giving fuck all, your race has run Phil it's the nackers yard for you, once you've fleeced a few more off this thread!

Plus the help, major troll supertits, unless of course we meet, now that would be very interesting and a lot of fun for me! I really don't like stalkers.

As for the minor trolls, beatsauce, bennydes, mriwck and dose123 this place will be all yours soon guys, then the bloodletting can really begin as you turn on each other, ketchup anyone?

For zerascebola and the rest of the bored clan, for fucks sake go to a shop buy a brain set it and then you will know not to come on this thread as you don't do boring.

Me I'm out of here, very few seem to be able to discuss Nikki without the pile of shit already mentioned sticking there brainless thoughts in, and if your rushing to the keyboard to respond too too late, two secs after this is posted I hit the delete button for this thread, BYE.

Last edited:
Oh its not that bad, you will always have the king of dumb Phil Flash on here, promising the earth and giving fuck all, your race has run Phil it's the nackers yard for you, once you've fleeced a few more off this thread!

Plus the help, major troll supertits, unless of course we meet, now that would be very interesting and a lot of fun for me! I really don't like stalkers.

As for the minor trolls, beatsauce, bennydes, mriwck and dose123 this place will be all yours soon guys, then the bloodletting can really begin as you turn on each other, ketchup anyone?

For zerascebola and the rest of the bored clan, for fucks sake go to a shop buy a brain set it and then you will know not to come on this thread as you don't do boring.

Me I'm out of here, very few seem to be able to discuss Nikki without the pile of shit already mentioned sticking there brainless thoughts in, and if your rushing to the keyboard to respond too too late, two secs after this is posted I hit the delete button for this thread, BYE.

I'll bet $20 Rizzzo and Badd Bludd will return within the next 2 weeks. Any takers?

To be honest, I'd rather read the occasional gripe from somebody than read the inevitable rebuttal from one of those two retards.

This thread is so bizarrely personal for so many people. Too many camshows, obviously.