• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I'm loyal to Nikki and that's all that matters. Phil is just a d-bag. Wouldn't be surprised to see that bozo on "To Catch A Predator" one day.

nikki-sims-teddy-08.jpg

lucky teddy :D

http://www.nikkisimsvideos.com/2017/02/riding-big-teddy/

Hello common folk. There are 5 types of people on this thread:

1. Trolls (a couple left because they couldn't handle my well constructed arguments)
2. Real Nikki fans
3. Former Nikki fans who have lost interest and want to see her do something more hardcore (I predict that will never happen)
4. Fans who defend her in hopes Nikki will one day acknowledge them on her cam shows
5. Phil Flash haters

The latest video provides a glimpse of what it would be like to have Nikki riding on top. Her ass looks awesome and I wasn't bothered by the bear.

The start of this year has been the BEST Nikki sims year ever compared to all previous years for the first 2.5 months of content. More clear views of nipples and her ass in both videos and pictures.
I believe all 5 types of Nikki Fans will have to agree so let's continue to say good things in hope she gets inspired to take it to higher levels.

If you go on her cam show then pitch her this idea: "tease" by having another female model suck on her tits and hide her nipples using the other model's mouth. Then "tease" further by having the girl lick her nipples.
Joey can thank us all later if it comes true since he would be there in person.

All of this increase in nudity is thanks to Phil Flash (haters gonna hate) for showing the goods....I'm sure she realized that everyone has seen her tits clearly so she might as well up the game.

- - - Updated - - -

I am not a member of the site and I wouldn't share any videos that I already have. Stay tuned.

What does that even mean!?