• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
the fans on here are appreciative, but we will eventually demand more

Any idea when that's happening? Because it's been 13 years with the exact same content and there seems to be no shortage of people just fine with it (aside from morons like the one above me who come into this thread just to tell us they're not interested), I'm pretty sure this is by far the longest thread on this site.

People have been demanding more for all of those years and it hasn't influenced her at all.

mriwck

Banned
Ye and the only reason this thread has been so active over the years is due to the fact that people spam the same links 24/7 (pics, blogs, promo links etc.) to keep it relevant, and obviously the white knights bitching whenever someone shares their opinions about Nikki that they don't like and have that urge to jump in and protect her decisions, which is pathetic since she should adress that herself and not some lonely souls drooling over a married woman. It's thanks to Phil that she started to pretty much step her game up with more slips etc.. other than that she is just doing the same thing over and over, same script these past years.

So white knights don't cry now.. but how the fuck can you continuously watch her camshows, watching the screenshots she's just wearing almost the same shit and doing the same shit 24/7, is that really fun besides that you are so deeply in love with her that you need to support her full heartedly? Some of you really need to come to grips and face the blatant reality, she's been doing this for years and is not even into it, as long as she's getting some money out of it then sure, but her content is really a snooze fest. Sorry white knights, for complaints please contact: butthurtfanboys@nikkicomplaints.com

vhongtick

Banned
Any idea when that's happening? Because it's been 13 years with the exact same content and there seems to be no shortage of people just fine with it (aside from morons like the one above me who come into this thread just to tell us they're not interested), I'm pretty sure this is by far the longest thread on this site.

People have been demanding more for all of those years and it hasn't influenced her at all.

I don't know if that's true though. Nikki is definitely showing more than before - though its been a slow road. She responds to fans, just not at the speed many would want. But you do have people who really love her for the tease. I personally love the tease, but would be just as happy if she did more (toys, etc.). But I know some would be turned off after seeing her go further. For some the tease (or chase) is more thrilling than getting what you've fantasized about. Once you get it, you're bored and move on.

http://www.babeswithtats.com/nikki-sims-sugar-12326/
:drool2:

what i find funny, is that this thread is now full of more guys complaining and spewing hate about her than just enjoying the content. If you all don't like what she has done for the last 13 years or whatever then why are you still bothering to check the thread. Honestly if i do not like something I don't keep coming back for more of it. just my 2 cents and I'm sure I will get attacked for that, but its true. Its the same in some other threads as well. Why continuously try to hijack someones thread if you don't like the girl or her content just hit the unsubscribe button and carry on with your day.

Lol that is just some straight up stalker weirdo shit right there.

This broad has to have some legitimate concern in the back of her mind that one of you wackos is going to go Son of Sam on/about her one day.

I was kind of thinking the same thing. It's a bit creepy.... But I enjoy his blog, soooo....

I was kind of thinking the same thing. It's a bit creepy.... But I enjoy his blog, soooo....

i would be more worried about Badd Blud coming after you for that comment.
While he is probably doesn't have a girlfriend and is nuts, I doubt he will do Nikki harm.

Or maybe because tonight is her birthday :dunno: maybe...

I think Jerm74 might have a valid point. Think about it, she ramps up her nip slips (thanks to Phil Flash posting more content) and then what's next?
Time and time again Nikki has stated she will never go hardcore or do anything she is not comfortable with.
In other words, her tease approach has been spoiled by Phil and might try to go out on a bang by becoming slightly more nude.

It would suck if this is her last year...but not out of the realm of possibility. Enjoy it while it last and stop with the negative comments people!

Monday January 30th 2017 a great day in my world of Nikki Sims.

A shout out and thanks for Badd Blud and myself on Nikki's cam show!

Totally unrelated half a dozen or so emails between Nikki and me!

Phil Flash getting his ass well and truly kicked by Nikki, yes Phil life is tough, and it looks like Nikki is going to make you chew on it big time. Oh, and with a definite NO on working with you again! Taxi for Phil.

Now just when I thought my day couldn't get any better, I won an item in Nikki's Auction!

On a roll like this I'm definitely playing the lottery tonight, if I win the drinks are on me, with a double whatever she's having for Nikki, Ha Ha.

Taxi for Phil?

Stop over reacting. Nikki is upset. I highly doubt she never thought Phil would never release nudes of her...why the hell take the pics in the first place?
She probably wanted them released on her terms which she has the right to feel.

FYI

I did some hand writing analysis (or analyzed your post) and reached the following conclusions:

1. You prefer blondes
2. You are single
3. You are 20lbs overweight (not too bad)
4. You are a narcissist
5. You would have bisexual tension if we met in person
6. You have a sense of humor that hides deep seeded pain from your childhood

Other than that you are an OK dude. Did I miss anything?
I'm sure you are impressed (on top of being a scientist) I have other hidden talents!

leonard71,

while I agree with some of your points, I fail to see how you minimalise down to a "he said she said". Nikki, with regard to her dismissal has stated that she received a letter of termination, no reason why and one time expressed the thought that PF wanted to move on to different things, to be clear this was only a guess on her part, so in fairness Nikki has said nothing, and, certainly nothing that could be thought of as derogatory, the same cannot be said of PF and I will cover that later.

Before I cover further lets understand PF is on here to promote his business and, his present strategy is to cause dissent (working on any publicity is good publicity, or no such thing as bad advertising) which seems to be working as he has stated that a lot of interest and a lot of members come from this thread, all well and good you might say except a lot of the promise is down to innuendo, no pussy pics, oops bad for business Phil, rethink, well you never know maybe there are some I never know untill I open up that particular shoot, and the hook is set, gotcha. Having fell for it myself over the "super new content" hook I certainly feel ripped off. His latest issue of Nikki stuff shows nothing that the original 14 minutes didn't show and that covered the so called pussy shot, so in short I object to Phil coming on this thread to essentially rip people off with promises of what might be, and lets not forget PF's first visit to this thread was around page 8 when he was threatening to close the thread down so he's not exactly a fan, but he does know what buttons to push to get interest and generate money for his site!

Back to the "he said she said" PF has been far from silent giving the following reasons for Nikki's sacking,

1/ decided to get rid.

2/ wanted to be free of her.

3/ bored of shooting her.

4/ duped over Jerry Springer, not wanting to get duped again.

So I think you should congratulate Nikki, leonard71 for her good grace in not rising to the bait.

Finally the Hummer saga, Ive already explained why PF did it, advertising bait. All well and good for him to say he prefers the story remain private, so as not to hurt Dawn Avrils feeling, (wonder where the concern is when he and another guy are fucking her all over the internet) More importantly for this thread we should be taking him to task for the distress it must have caused to Nikki's family, I think this points to another PF standby, "lets make money fuck every one else".

Well leonard71 I've said my piece, are you awake now?

Sigh...Hummer situation could have happened if Nikki was super drunk and didn't remember. He didn't say the boned.
It might be something she doesn't care to admit to. Also, it might have never happened and Phil is a master troll!

What is more logical: Phil lying for the sake of lying OR Nikki too drunk to remember the incident?

I'm OK to believe Nikki is being honest....but.....we can't assume anything...we were not there.
I'm a fan of both Phil and Nikki. All this is pointless arguing.

I lurk this thread a lot. I always imagine everyone on here as 50 or 60-year-old, vaguely fat dudes who smoke cigarettes inside. For what its worth, this is the best place to go for Nikki stuff, but having to scroll through five pages of you dummies arguing is a price. I'm not paying for her site, but I'm paying here with having to see the arguments and weird back-handed dogshit you all say to each other.

This thread is weirdly political for being about some girl taking her clothes off or not.

I don't know why I'm breaking the silence now. This post hasn't made me feel better or worse.

Please provide examples of "weird back-handed dogshit you all say to each other"

Lol that is just some straight up stalker weirdo shit right there.

This broad has to have some legitimate concern in the back of her mind that one of you wackos is going to go Son of Sam on/about her one day.

First-

I'm not ILove Nikki, we promote each other's blogs and the results are impressive. Badd Babes has over 4.5K followers to be exact and is growing daily. Instead of bitching you should be appreciative that people care enough to share things other than the same links of spam after spam after spam! I can assure you that neither of us wishes Nikki any harm. The collage is a tribute to Nikki through the years and nothing more.

Second-

There is a rise in the amount of negative Nikki posts on this thread lately plus complaining about 'white knights', of which I would probably be guilty of from time to time. When you add in the shit Flash stirred up with the hummer mention and super trolls like 'super tits' this thread isn't worth it any longer. I'm out.

For those that follow my blog, thank you and see you there-

BB-