• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NHL 2008-2009 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know whatcha talking about. Got the Marlies on the tv right now. Not NHL but it's hockey. I always thought the Marlies could beat the Leafs last year. They probably could do it this year since the Laffs are pathetic.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Don't know whatcha talking about. Got the Marlies on the tv right now. Not NHL but it's hockey. I always thought the Marlies could beat the Leafs last year. They probably could do it this year since the Laffs are pathetic.

Well, they could. The Phantoms beat the Flyers last month...

ok, i'm a little more fed up with Melrose than i have been now that i saw this stat: Lecavalier 16:18 TOI last game. what the hell is he thinking only playing Lecavalier 16 minutes?? he plays over 20 for a reason Barry!

Is Lecavalier at 100% since his operation?

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Bruins beat the Oilers tonight. Was a pretty good game. I'm wondering what happened to the Oilers. First couple games they were on fire, now... :dunno:

Why can't Calgary suck like that instead?

Bruins beat the Oilers tonight. Was a pretty good game. I'm wondering what happened to the Oilers. First couple games they were on fire, now... :dunno:

Why can't Calgary suck like that instead?

FUCKING TELL ME ABOUT IT!!!!!! I normally don't curse, but FUCKING ASS AND BALLS!!!! 4-0 start and now THIS?!?!?!?! GET YOUR FUCKING SHIT TOGETHER OILERS, FUCK!!!!!!

Wow. Have you guys seen the story about Tampa Bay management? Thats somewhat pathetic... :(

If you're talking about some owners that have some rights to money, I'm ahead of you.

I meant the last things that happened. Jacques Demers (former coach of TB which still have good connections there) said:

1- Barry Melrose forgot a player on the bench for roughly 8 minutes and appologized to the player after the game... He havent benched him or something, he litterally forgot him :eek:

2- Owners were not happy with the power play. In a pause between two periods, they went into the dressing room and told with *x* and *o* what they wanted the players to do on the PP. :eek:

Im expecting either Lecavalier or Saint-Louis asking for a trade to get out of there...

Poor Tampa Bay :(

Mauser98k

Closed Account
I meant the last things that happened. Jacques Demers (former coach of TB which still have good connections there) said:

1- Barry Melrose forgot a player on the bench for roughly 8 minutes and appologized to the player after the game... He havent benched him or something, he litterally forgot him :eek:

2- Owners were not happy with the power play. In a pause between two periods, they went into the dressing room and told with *x* and *o* what they wanted the players to do on the PP. :eek:

Im expecting either Lecavalier or Saint-Louis asking for a trade to get out of there...

Poor Tampa Bay :(
Lecavalier just signed an 11 year $80,000,000 contract extension so i doubt he'll go anywhere. Marty, i don't know. i'd MUCH rather see Melrose replaced than have Marty leave

Status
Not open for further replies.