• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NHL '11/'12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they white?

a little too much so...
tumblr_ljmbc8EALI1qzstnvo1_500.jpg

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Well I know of 2 current openly gay players and they happen to be on the same team, they probably room together when there on road trips, they've won a Stanley cup no thanks to there 3some fuck buddy / partner who happens to be the NHL commisioner aka Scary Buttman, I bet you can already guess who the players are huh? :D

Ok I am not gonna keep you in suspense, they are none other than, sid crosby & gino malkin what a surprise huh!
gay.gif
and its pretty much all in the open already isn't it? :bluesperm::nannerf1::nannerf2::blowjob: :rolleyes:

IMHO we certainly don't need any flamboyantly gay players walking around, I think they would get hurt on the ice, I am sure every guy on the opposing team would either verbally abuse an openly gay player when he's on the ice, or he may even get beaten to a pulp from guys already trying to kill him, I mean look @ all the mayhem and extra curricular stuff that happens when sid & gino are playing, they certainly rub guys the wrong way already, don't they? :stir: well thats my... :2 cents:

I hope both Rangers and Flyers makes it to the next round and meets there.
I also hope that both Detroit and Vancouver loses and that all swedes says yes to the world championships.

Fuck, four straight overtime playoff games for the Hawks. I can't take this shit.

Chicago really needs this one. It's imperative to tie the series before it shifts back to Phoenix.

EDIT: Or not. Just another OT loss. What a soft fucking goal.

You weren't lying. WTF was that??

Also, another clock fuck up in the Boston/Washington game? C'mon NHL.

Well I know of 2 current openly gay players and they happen to be on the same team, they probably room together when there on road trips, they've won a Stanley cup no thanks to there 3some fuck buddy / partner who happens to be the NHL commisioner aka Scary Buttman, I bet you can already guess who the players are huh? :D

Ok I am not gonna keep you in suspense, they are none other than, sid crosby & gino malkin what a surprise huh!
gay.gif
and its pretty much all in the open already isn't it? :bluesperm::nannerf1::nannerf2::blowjob: :rolleyes:

IMHO we certainly don't need any flamboyantly gay players walking around, I think they would get hurt on the ice, I am sure every guy on the opposing team would either verbally abuse an openly gay player when he's on the ice, or he may even get beaten to a pulp from guys already trying to kill him, I mean look @ all the mayhem and extra curricular stuff that happens when sid & gino are playing, they certainly rub guys the wrong way already, don't they? :stir: well thats my... :2 cents:

That's assuming that a gay hockey player couldn't possibly be tough enough to defend himself, which is ridiculous. Besides, the Sedins have been incestuous lovers since birth, and they've been in the NHL for many years now... and the entire Canucks team plays a game of cookie before every game and they all love it, so gay players can obviously succeed in the NHL (back-to-back Presidents' Trophies, after all)... In all seriousness, the message is in the message: "If you can play, you can play". It should be no more complex an issue than that.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
The battle of Pennsylvania continues tonight and the theme is "Everyone Gets A Goal"

I really hope that you are being sarcastic. Because this along with the "feast for the eyes in the locker room" are homophobic and stereotypical views. It's like the argument against gays in the military. Personally, if someone can do it good for them, who cares about sexual orientation? There is NO WAY any player, gay or straight, makes it to the NHL if they don't have the talent, ability, and toughness to play. Also, I think the team mentality would keep bigots in check from trying to hurt an openly gay player. Also, the notion of the locker room, I think it's ridiculous. Let's be honest there are guys in the NHL that NOBODY finds attractive, except for puck bunnies. I mean no gay guy or straight woman looks at DJ King and gets turned on.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
That's assuming that a gay hockey player couldn't possibly be tough enough to defend himself, which is ridiculous. Besides, the Sedins have been incestuous lovers since birth, and they've been in the NHL for many years now... and the entire Canucks team plays a game of cookie before every game and they all love it, so gay players can obviously succeed in the NHL (back-to-back Presidents' Trophies, after all)... In all seriousness, the message is in the message: "If you can play, you can play". It should be no more complex an issue than that.

LMFAO!!! :rofl2: Yeah I feel the same way about the sedin twins but, they don't irk me like the 2 A$$ lickers I mentioned!! and what you said is entirely true, I was just being openly sarcastic, while I can have my own opinion about certain players, I don't question any players skills that got them to the big show or there importance to there respective teams. like you said, "if you can, you can play" and that ain't nothin but the truth!! I tried to give you rep, but the board says I can't yet so :goodpost: your definitely correct! :glugglug:

I really hope that you are being sarcastic. Because this along with the "feast for the eyes in the locker room" are homophobic and stereotypical views. It's like the argument against gays in the military. Personally, if someone can do it good for them, who cares about sexual orientation? There is NO WAY any player, gay or straight, makes it to the NHL if they don't have the talent, ability, and toughness to play. Also, I think the team mentality would keep bigots in check from trying to hurt an openly gay player. Also, the notion of the locker room, I think it's ridiculous. Let's be honest there are guys in the NHL that NOBODY finds attractive, except for puck bunnies. I mean no gay guy or straight woman looks at DJ King and gets turned on.

Yes I was being entirely sarcastic, I could really careless, about a players sexual orientation, if he outs himself, he has to live with the consequences, whatever extra abuse verbal or physical is out of my hands, nor do I condone intentionally hurting any player no matter how much I like or dislike them, and I would hope any professional athlete would have enough sense to think of consequences and public's opinion and lash-back no less the punishment / suspension / fine he would incur for breaking the rules, going overboard, or acting like a pompous A$$Clown.

I do stand by what I said and believe if a player is gay, and he makes it to the NHL he deserves to play, like rodfarva quoted "if you can play, you can play" and I think even if a player is openly gay, and he can play, so be it. regardless of what I or anybody else thinks.

If a player were to expose himself, and come-out publicly he should be well aware of what MIGHT happen at any given time on the ice or anywhere else around the game. I was just being obnoxiously funny / sarcastic etc.. because I can't stand cindy crosby or gino malkin, they irk the fuck out of me. :thefinger and that's my feelings and opinion about them, and I was joking out loud about it!

I don't bash anybody about there sexual orientation as I've had gay friends / co-workers, and as long as they don't SERIOUSLY push that shit on me or speak to me in that type of context, I hold no pre-arranged or predisposed opinion of them. they are my friends / co-workers and I treat them the same as any other friend or co-worker. :2 cents:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement

Strange you forgot to mention the homo-train that is the Edmonton Oilers. All that unbridled, unchecked masculine youth in a single locker room, you know that there is some serious Alberta-style buttplay going on when they stay in hotels. That's why neither of your goalies can stop pucks; their asses hurt too much to let them do the splits. It's great to see that young gay players will have a future in the NHL. :tongue:

Oh, hate-fulled insults of each other's teams disguised as playful banter. This is what FreeOnes is about.

Status
Not open for further replies.