• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NHL '09/'10 Season Thread

i told you game 6 would be it . my dad would of been happy to see the blackhawks win wtg chicago now a long wait until the 2010/2011 season

Mauser98k

Closed Account
Yes, but especially Bettman.

I think the fans in Philly were kind of twatish this evening.

Philly fans are always twatish. that's why they moved the Cup presentation by the zamboni entrance, so the netting around the glass woul d catch most of whatever would be thrown.

WOOHOO My team won! Cant wait till the parade! Also want to buy a shirt and cap!

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Philly fans are always twatish. that's why they moved the Cup presentation by the zamboni entrance, so the netting around the glass woul d catch most of whatever would be thrown.

I didn't see anything thrown last night. Maybe the fans that go to Eagles games aren't the same fans that go to Flyer games.

Kane's overtime goal was really strange, but I knew the puck was in the net by the way he was celebrating. It was a great season and an excellent playoffs. I wonder if the Blackhawks will be able to defend the cup next year...

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I just wanted everyone to know that sdj374 negative repped me for this post.

Thanks buddy!

Wow, really? And you call me a rep whore! :incredulous face:

If I called out everyone who neg repped me, the board would be ten times more inundated with useless posts from me than it already is.

Don't let it get you down. He probably lives in Philly and thus comprises the useless, gutter trash fan base that you insulted.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Oh the best is when Roenick bursted out into tears and Mike Milbury baiscally told him to shove his tampon back in.

I have to say, a very odd post season in the East, and a moderately expected one in the West. A great season overall, and I really do think the right team won (even if it wasn't who I would have picked).

What changes come for next year, gentlemen? And who is starting the new thread?

Vlad The Impaler

Power Slave
I have to say, a very odd post season in the East, and a moderately expected one in the West. A great season overall, and I really do think the right team won (even if it wasn't who I would have picked).

What changes come for next year, gentlemen? And who is starting the new thread?

You do it Dirk. And use the letter to Sid you wrote.

Wow, really? And you call me a rep whore! :incredulous face:

If I called out everyone who neg repped me, the board would be ten times more inundated with useless posts from me than it already is.

Don't let it get you down. He probably lives in Philly and thus comprises the useless, gutter trash fan base that you insulted.

:rofl2: Oh man, priceless. I don't care about the negative rep, I just was a bit incredulous that someone would do it for that. So whatever.

By the way, hoping for a bit o the old negative from him yourself? :thumbsup:

Maybe ya aughta slow down a little bit buddy. Not tryin to be your mom, just sayin. Were ya able to watch the game and if so do ya remember any of it?

Yeah, no shit. About the game: I remember only a little. Yeah, I blacked out yesterday however. :o I'm back on the water wagon now though.

Roenick is one of the classiest guys you will ever meet. Always went out of his way to sign autographs and has always carried himself with nothing but class. :hatsoff: