• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '10/'11 Season Thread.

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
A couple of TDs? I wouldn't doubt the Colts have the ability to win this game. Even winning by a couple of TDs wouldn't be a mind blowing surprise, but you're being pretty optimistic here.

The Colts are going to dismantle them. Classic case of Hall of Fame QB against inexperienced upstart.

I'm going to be really interested in the Philly game, especially after last week. It's clear Andy Reid swallows a lot of aggression (along with a lot of pizzas,) but if he can't figure out how to adjust to a constant blitz, Vick is going to end up on the bench with a throbbing concussion.

The Colts are going to dismantle them. Classic case of Hall of Fame QB against inexperienced upstart.

I would be that simple if it was discounted that there is that whole part about each team having 52 other members and coaching staff that play and shape the game also.

The Colts were a significantly worse team when Peyton had that 8 int streak this season. For their sake, lets hope they took note of that.

The line on the game right now is Indy (-7.5). I would gladly bet that all day. If Garçon, Tamme, and White can play as well they as the have been, we'll be tough to stop on offense. I believe the Colts can win by a couple of TDs and cover easily.

Wow, that's a bold prediction. I'm surprised myself that Indy is favored by so much. I think the key is New York's playmaking on the defensive end. The Colts are gonna move the ball, no doubt about it. But if they can force some turnovers, that may very well be the difference.

With the exception of the Saints/Seahawks all these games are pick 'em games. I've made my picks but I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Jets beat the Colts, if the Chiefs beat the Ravens, or if the Packers beat the Eagles. All these games could go either way.

You're absolutely right.

The 49ers made a good hire. Once they find a QB and some defensive parts, pass rusher at DE and LB , and a shot down corner, they will finish higher than 3rd.

I think the Raiders have a better team but a harder Division so it's possible the 49ers go to the play offs next year at 7-9 or 8-8

red001

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
How did the Seahawks manage to get the 2005 version of Matt Hasselbeck on the field? He's thrown a few good balls today and they're playing inspired football on offense.

I hope the Seahawks can hold on and win this game and the Packers beat Philly tomorrow. If this happens my Bears get the Seahawks at home which would be an easy win for the Monsters of the Midway

I like the way that sounds, Then Green Bay would get the chance to knock Atlanta out the situation, We would then have a NFC North Battle for Championships!

What a run by Marshawn Lynch! Hustle and desire... call it cliche but it was all in that run... broken tackles, I think that ended it for the defending champs this year....

Oh yeah, I didn't make any picks. I would have gone with the Saints by a lot. The Colts over the Jets by a lot as they are at home. And I have to go with my teams tomorrow; the Green Bay Packers in Philadelphia have already been rolling through their playoff atmosphere.... but it'll be close. And the AFC West Champion Kansas City Chiefs will gain a few more looks by ousting the Ravens with the help of the Arrowhead crowd.

Wow! Marshawn Lynch! That has got to be one of the best runs I have ever seen!!! How many tackles did he break? Impresive, glad I saved his rookie cards :D
+ I did say The Saints weren't Hungry anymore, They played good but not like they had the drive & desire of last year :dunno:

Jon S.

Banned
And here is your daily dose of NFL Jeopardy:

The Answer Is:

The Seattle Seahawks

And The Question Is:

If you said "Who Dat?"

Congratulations.....you are correct!

THANK YOU GOD!!!!!

Now I don't have to hear that ANNOYING Who Dat shit anymore!