• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '10/'11 Season Thread.

So who's gonna win what game and all. Anyone up for making a pool or posting predictions in this thread or what? We do got a week to decide. :D

Here's mine...
Saints over Seattle
Jets over Colts
Chiefs over Ravens
Packers over Eagles and I predict Clay Matthews sacs Mr. Vick get's injured :D

Saints over Seahawks( Can't see the Saints losing to the Seahawks)
Colts over Jets( Not betting against Peyton Manning in the playoffs)
Ravens over Chiefs
Eagles over Packers(The Packers run defense is horrible and we saw this last week as Forte had success running against them, look for McCoy and Vick to have a big day running the ball)

Saints over Seahawks (Could be a little closer than expected)
Jets over Colts (Jets will outrush Colts by at least 120 yards)
Ravens over Chiefs (I think turnovers will decide this one)
Packers over Eagles (Tough day for Vick)

Saints over Seahawks(Seattle should not have made the playoffs)
Colts over Jets(Colts are rolling right now)
Ravens over Chiefs(Chiefs will comeback to earth)
Eagles over Packers(If Vick plays its might turn into a blowout)

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Jets over Colts (Jets will outrush Colts by at least 120 yards)

Yeah, Chris Johnson called and apparently he thought the same thing would happen last week.

And then he rushed for 36 yards while the Colts had their third consecutive game at over 100 yards rushing. The Jets safeties are weak. Once Peyton exploits them early it's going to open up the rushing lanes for Indy. Addai and Rhodes could both have huge games on Saturday.

Don't sleep on the Colts. I'd take The Sheriff (badge #18) over the Sanchize any day.

Yeah, Chris Johnson called and apparently he thought the same thing would happen last week.

And then he rushed for 36 yards while the Colts had their third consecutive game at over 100 yards rushing. The Jets safeties are weak. Once Peyton exploits them early it's going to open up the rushing lanes for Indy. Addai and Rhodes could both have huge games on Saturday.

Don't sleep on the Colts. I'd take The Sheriff (badge #18) over the Sanchize any day.

Fair point. You could add that the Jets aren't the same team on the ground as they once were. But I stand by my prediction, I see a big game for LT.

Go Colts! But I know Peyton Manning will let me down again. The guy should have more than 1 Superbowl.

There are 32 teams. He's been in the league 13 years (I think), meaning only 13 championships have been allotted between those 32 teams. Winning 1 title is an accomplishment. Anymore is just gravy. Respect the man. And this comes from a Gator fan (whom he went 0-4 against).

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Harbaugh broke off talks with the Dolphins. Maybe that Michigan job ain't so impossible to believe. Of course there's always the Browns...if Shurmur doesn't pull through. Or Malarkey. Or Fewell.

If he stays at Stanford he is incredibly strange. Sorry. As much as I don't like Lame Kiffen, USC ain't gonna be sitting on their dicks for long. They will be coming hard after recruits and climbing back to the top of the Pac. Yes, he beat USC as 41 pt dogs, does he really want to face that EVERY YEAR :thefinger

If he stays at Stanford he is incredibly strange. Sorry. As much as I don't like Lame Kiffen, USC ain't gonna be sitting on their dicks for long. They will be coming hard after recruits and climbing back to the top of the Pac. Yes, he beat USC as 41 pt dogs, does he really want to face that EVERY YEAR :thefinger

usc aint doin nadda if the ducks have sumthin to say about it

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Fair point. You could add that the Jets aren't the same team on the ground as they once were. But I stand by my prediction, I see a big game for LT.

You're certainly entitled to your opinion. I would add that LT hasn't rushed for more than 55 yards in a game since week 6. Indy has been playing inspired football against the run the past few games so I would be surprised if he had a big day.

The line on the game right now is Indy (-7.5). I would gladly bet that all day. If Garçon, Tamme, and White can play as well they as the have been, we'll be tough to stop on offense. I believe the Colts can win by a couple of TDs and cover easily.

As always, I am a Colts fan. As hard as I try to be unbiased, I'm probably not. :o

Go Horse!

Harbaugh broke off talks with the Dolphins. Maybe that Michigan job ain't so impossible to believe. Of course there's always the Browns...if Shurmur doesn't pull through. Or Malarkey. Or Fewell.

I think once Andrew Luck decided to stay Harbaugh started leaning towards staying at Stanford.

red001

Uhh...at the risk of jinxing something. Keep in mind UM is a public institution and the job has to be posted for 7 days before it can be filled (or something like that).

PS. If JH were to return to Stanford it wouldn't be because he had a QB returning for one more year.

You don't have to be a genius to graduate from UM but it does take a little more smarts than that.:o

Saints over Seahawks( Can't see the Saints losing to the Seahawks)
Colts over Jets( Not betting against Peyton Manning in the playoffs)
Ravens over Chiefs
Eagles over Packers(The Packers run defense is horrible and we saw this last week as Forte had success running against them, look for McCoy and Vick to have a big day running the ball)

With the exception of the Saints/Seahawks all these games are pick 'em games. I've made my picks but I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Jets beat the Colts, if the Chiefs beat the Ravens, or if the Packers beat the Eagles. All these games could go either way.