• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '10/'11 Season Thread.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Wow, that was one hell of a fucking intro. Jesus, that had everything. Dwight Freeney running through corn, The Capital, Time Square, and Peyton Manning dropping back to pass at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. Badass. Oh yeah, Faith Hill was there too...

What's the over/under on shots of Archie and Olivia tonight?

Miami was trying so hard to give up that game. GO MIAMI!

Next week will be a thriller :)

If we go 3-0 I'll go ape shit!

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
remind me again of all the time the coaches put in, the players put in and how much the media tells us how dedicated these people are.

I need a reminder because I watched the Panthers today and they are horrible on offense and a couple of the players in the secondary need a refresher on how to tackle. I'm just glad I don't pay for tickets

Man, giants are getting killed.

Randy Moss TD catch today was awesome. That is all.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
^^ One loss does not the end of a dynasty make. They still have Brady, Moss, Welker, and a decent defense. They'll be in the playoffs this year.

They still lost to the jets makes me wonder if the Pats dynasty is finally over.
vvvv
^^ One loss does not the end of a dynasty make. They still have Brady, Moss, Welker, and a decent defense. They'll be in the playoffs this year.

True...Jets are a tough team at home...they got some good bounces. Pats will likely handle them at home later this season just like last season.

I suppose we can't have the "Hardknocks.." team start 0-fer...:anonymous

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Thank God they are the NEW YORK Giants. :facepalm:

I hope the Chargers do well in the playoffs... I know, its a dream

vvvv

True...Jets are a tough team at home...they got some good bounces. Pats will likely handle them at home later this season just like last season.

I suppose we can't have the "Hardknocks.." team start 0-fer...:anonymous

I'm not sold on Sanchez. Sure he'll have a few 300 yard, 2-3 TD games but he's an average quarterback who will never be in the upper echelon of elite quarterbacks.

Where were all these Jets fans a couple years ago? Their band wagon is worse than the Saints who dat bullshit. I can't go out to watch any games without Jets fans running their mouths. They seem to forget they have no quarterback and only made the playoffs last year because Jim Caldwell let them.

No playoffs for the Jets? Yup.

Where were all these Jets fans a couple years ago? Their band wagon is worse than the Saints who dat bullshit. I can't go out to watch any games without Jets fans running their mouths. They seem to forget they have no quarterback and only made the playoffs last year because Jim Caldwell let them.

No playoffs for the Jets? Yup.

WHAT!?!?!?! I can you not like the "Who Dat?" chant?:dunno:

I'm joking of course. It is stupid, promotes bad grammar, and is annoying as fuck.

You are 100% right about the Jets though. That bandwagon rivals the number of fuck tards that are currently on the tea party bandwagon.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I can't say much about being a bandwagon fan. I jumped on the Colts' bandwagon in '87 when Eric Dickerson gave us our first division title since moving to Indy. Been riding ever since...

Thank God!!! Cable put in Bruce Gradkowski.........as I've been calling for all along......and he won us the game. It's about time his ability to lift his team is recognized. I was so pumped when I saw him out there for the 2nd half. And we completely shut down Steven Jackson in the 2nd half......this, the Oakland Raiders rush defense.

I'm a little surprised that the Pats let Mark Sanchez have a pretty good game. I was always thought he was overrated, but I was surprised to hear those relatively modest numbers were actually his career highs. As far as their dynasty, that's over, been too many years since their last title. But their reign as a damn good team certainly is not.

What the fuck, Arizona Cardinals?? What the fuck, Jacksonville Jaguars??

Man am I ever glad the Packers landed Clay Matthews. Beast!
canon_10_wk_2_01.jpg

AFC West = 4 and 0 and the best division in football alongside the AFC South. :wtf: