• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '10/'11 Season Thread.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
^
Son. They are the Pats' bitches. It would be amazing if they did come out of the NFC. I don't think anyone in America actually cares about the Falcons :thefinger

I care! I picked them in the Super Bowl!!

I did but I did not check it out. As far as the Eagles/'Queens game, I just don't understand this shit. It's bad enough that the Queens don't even have a dome, but good grief, the pussies could still play. My god, there's like 24 inches of snow on the ground even here at TCF stadium. Are Philly fans that big of pussies...:facepalm:

Actually, the Mayor was the one that made that call. I'm sure Philly fans(and no, I'm not one of 'em) would show up to watch Vick crush anybody in any weather condition.

Jon S.

Banned
Am I the only Steelers fan who is going through withdraw today? I know we played Thursday night, but a Sunday/Monday without Steelers football...then waiting a full 10 days between games just leaves me with an empty feeling. It's about as bad as the bye week! On the bright side, it gives Troy Polamalu, the greatest pound for pound play maker in the league, a real shot at getting healthy enough to come back in the final regular season game against the Brownies! If not, he should have an extra 3 weeks from today, because we still should be able to beat the Brownies, and get that 1st round bye.....I mean.....THEY ARE THE BROWNIES!!!!

No playoffs for the Raiders. But hey, at the very beginning of the season, my expectation was at least 7 wins......and that's what we have, and a good chance at 8, considering we are 5-0 in division and the Chiefs won't have much to play for. We have to the potential to be real good next year, but then again everyone thought the same about the 49ers and looked what happened to them. Btw bye bye Mike Singletary.

How did the Bears and Jets score 72 points?

Colts fans can thank God that MoJo didn't play against the Redskins. Go Titans next Sunday. :thefinger

The 49ers fired Mike Singletary. wonder who is going to want to coach that mess.

if the Raiders had any offense other than see bass they would have beaten the Colts.

i think the Jets and Bears players relaxed knowing they where in the playoffs. i saw some very shoddy tackling in that game

red001

:surprise: holy crap the lions won again and what a game with the jets and bears

The 49ers fired Mike Singletary. wonder who is going to want to coach that mess.
I would have loved to have seen MS's swan song end with him putting the lights out of that doofus backup yelling in his face. It would have been classic for Singletary to plant a right square in the middle of his forehead leaving a permanent stamping of his Super Bowl ring on that clowns noggin.

Some idiot backup yelling in the face of a HOF'er?? After fumbling and throwing the game away??:facepalm:

i think the Jets and Bears players relaxed knowing they where in the playoffs. i saw some very shoddy tackling in that game

red001

I know the Jets didn't know if they were in the playoffs (Jacksonville loss) until after the game..I think the Bears were in a win and they're in situation or something too...

The game meant allot to both teams...the Jets just got fortunate that J'ville lost to the hapless Redskins.

No playoffs for the Raiders. But hey, at the very beginning of the season, my expectation was at least 7 wins......and that's what we have, and a good chance at 8, considering we are 5-0 in division and the Chiefs won't have much to play for. We have to the potential to be real good next year, but then again everyone thought the same about the 49ers and looked what happened to them. Btw bye bye Mike Singletary.

You can take solace in the fact that after years and years of historic ineptitude the Raiders no longer suck, are no longer jokes in the league, and look like they can be a actual good team in the coming years if they make some right choices in that time. I don't know if Al finally realized he's not good at his job anymore or what but last year they actually started making better decisions. It's strange that after the better part of a decade of being jokes in the league and two of the worst teams of all time the Raiders and Lions both pull themselves out of that level of embarrassment in the same year. Neither of them is that low anymore and what I said about the Raiders making a some good decisions in the next few years probably holds true for the Lions as well.

It also helps for the Raiders that Norv Turner has been Norv Turner and the last couple of years Chargers have did one of the biggest squandering jobs I can remember of a football team. They also look like a team that can fall off very easily land disintegrate if there not careful.

T

red001

Even though both teams were already in the playoffs, they still had something to play for. The Bears are playing for a first round bye and home-field advantage. They control their destiny and just need to beat GB to get that first round bye and home-field advantage.

So the fat slob/whale Rex Ryan took racy photos of his wife's feet and posted them online. What a fat pervert. Hell, there's less weird people on here, and that's saying something. I just flat out don't like that piggy. :nono:

There's going to be a quite a lot of turnover in the NFL this year.
--San Francisco (Hello Jimmy Harbaugh :wave2:)
--San Diego (bye bye NT)
--Cincy (bye bye ML)
--Tenn (bye bye JF)
--NYG (bye bye TC)
--Denver (hello Urban Meyer! :wave2:)
--Houston (? Maybe Kubiak will be booted)
--JVille (maybe JDR will be booted)
--Dallas (Bill Cowher here I bet)
--Miami (the sharks are circling around TS)
--Minny (yikes, who will take this job?)

Am I forgetting someone?

So the fat slob/whale Rex Ryan took racy photos of his wife's feet and posted them online. What a fat pervert. Hell, there's less weird people on here, and that's saying something. I just flat out don't like that piggy. :nono:

I actually like him because of the foot fetish thing. I can't believe his wife is so thin, too. I assumed he went for fatties :dunno: I think he handled that sitch pretty well. Although, did he or his wife post the shit just for kicks? :dunno:

I hate him as a Coach and enjoy rooting against him...

You can take solace in the fact that after years and years of historic ineptitude the Raiders no longer suck, are no longer jokes in the league, and look like they can be a actual good team in the coming years if they make some right choices in that time. I don't know if Al finally realized he's not good at his job anymore or what but last year they actually started making better decisions. It's strange that after the better part of a decade of being jokes in the league and two of the worst teams of all time the Raiders and Lions both pull themselves out of that level of embarrassment in the same year. Neither of them is that low anymore and what I said about the Raiders making a some good decisions in the next few years probably holds true for the Lions as well.

It also helps for the Raiders that Norv Turner has been Norv Turner and the last couple of years Chargers have did one of the biggest squandering jobs I can remember of a football team. They also look like a team that can fall off very easily land disintegrate if there not careful.

I suppose the Chargers can take solace in having statistically the no. 1 offense and no. 1 defense with a game left while they're mathematically and practically not good enough to make the playoffs.:o

Jon S.

Banned
There's going to be a quite a lot of turnover in the NFL this year.
--San Francisco (Hello Jimmy Harbaugh :wave2:)
--San Diego (bye bye NT)
--Cincy (bye bye ML)
--Tenn (bye bye JF)
--NYG (bye bye TC)
--Denver (hello Urban Meyer! :wave2:)
--Houston (? Maybe Kubiak will be booted)
--JVille (maybe JDR will be booted)
--Dallas (Bill Cowher here I bet)
--Miami (the sharks are circling around TS)
--Minny (yikes, who will take this job?)

Am I forgetting someone?

I seriously doubt Bill Cowher will end up in Dallas because Bill needs to be THE personality!!! Jerry Jones is too big a personality for Bill to work out there! They would be butting heads from day 1, and I'm sure Bill knows that......plus he wouldn't want to share the spotlight....his ego is every bit as large as Jerry's! Now, I'm sure Jerry would like for it to happen.....I just don't see it happening!

^
I think Jerry realizes he needs to win something and in order to do that he needs to find a real coach. If he hires Cowher and if the 'Boys win a SPB or two THEN JJ will come out with the "It was actually always ME" crap--basically the public sandbag/grab for glory that he did to Jimmy Johnson...

Anybody think there will be a SHOCK fire? Something like Indy dumping their coach. Or maybe Arizona saying "ENOUGH" with their coach??