• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '10/'11 Season Thread.

Jon S.

Banned
Am I the only one who thinks we have seen the last of Brett Favre? I guess right now I am a combination of "I couldn't care less," "definitely," and "hopefully!" However, with Brett, and his apparent need for attention.....who knows? Might drag it out to the end of training camp next year.....and then we may still not REALLY know!

Am I the only one who thinks we have seen the last of Brett Favre? I guess right now I am a combination of "I couldn't care less," "definitely," and "hopefully!" However, with Brett, and his apparent need for attention.....who knows? Might drag it out to the end of training camp next year.....and then we may still not REALLY know!

Conventional wisdom is "don't kick it to him man!" Yet what do they do? Of course they kick it right to him......and the rest is, as they say, HISTORY (or in the case of Hester....an NFL record)!

Yeah I had to highlight your text with my cursor just to read it.

ForumModeregulator

Believer In GregCentauro
i dont remember seeing any specific parts of this thread that had division or record predictions, but that needs to be included for next year for sure. Then we can look back and brag.

Vikings are in so much trouble for next year its not even funny.

I dont think they even won a single game on national television this year.

Bears are garbage. Cutler is garbage. I hate the whole fucking team. They won't make the playoffs. Mark it down.

Yeah....fuck the Bears.

I have them at 6-10.

The bears will most likely only have 5-6 wins...Jay Cutler = garbage and he doesnt work well with Martz scheme...Forte can not realistically expect to have 100+ yards receiving a game out of the backfield, teams will figure that out quickly, there defense is SOOOOO old and just not any good. But the biggest factor in their dismal season will be JAY CUTLER...the guy just didnt have it, and watching him only reinforced all the negatives about him that are out there. I saw him muttering under his breath, yelling at teammates when they made mistakes, and not acting like a leader. When a guy like Aaron Rodgers is playing, you can tell "that guys got it. He stays calm, doesnt get upset at his teammates and plays the game. Jay Cutler's lackluster ability will be the downfall to the bears.

Side note: It was great to see the Bears get their asses handed to them today. I don't want to hear any more bullshit about that team being any good. They're going to lose their remaining regular season games to finish 9-7. Mark it down.

Now that the Bears have won the NFC North, I have one question for all of you. How do you like your crow served? Because I'm serving it up big time:thefinger

I have one question for all of you. How do you like your crow served?

With cheese!!

I'm still not sold. That egg they laid against the Pats still tells me they ain't all that and a bag of potato chips.

Is anybody pissed that the winner of the NFC West will make the playoffs with a sub .500 record and have home field in the 1st round?

ForumModeregulator

Believer In GregCentauro
Now that the Bears have won the NFC North, I have one question for all of you. How do you like your crow served? Because I'm serving it up big time:thefinger

they deserve credit for winning, but come on, we all know that the Bears have had a giant horseshoe up their ass the entire season...

right now they are the worst of the best so far. really good defense, and incredibly lucky staying this healthy...thats it. whoopee.

they deserve credit for winning, but come on, we all know that the Bears have had a giant horseshoe up their ass the entire season...

right now they are the worst of the best so far. really good defense, and incredibly lucky staying this healthy...thats it. whoopee.

When it's all said and done the Bears are what their record says they are. They are 10-4 and the second seed in the NFC as of right now. Regardless of how they got there. The defense will keep them in most games and they always have a "punchers" chance with Hester. Once the playoffs start anybody can win it.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac

Too bad the road eventually leads to Atlanta. Plus your last two games aren't gimmes. Really, congrats on the division win, but even ESPN is having doubts about the consistency of Cutler in the postseason.

Da Bears ...... good to see them winning the divison snd heading to the playoffs i just dont think they will make a run but im hoping they do

Considering the fact that Cutler has been running for his life the entire season because of that line, considering the fact that he has no go to receiver, and considering the fact that he has a subpar running game I'd say that he's had a good year. The numbers speak for themselves as he has a 89.6 QB rating with 20 TDS/13 INTS. I would like to see him play in Mike Martz's offense for prolonged period of time because he has the potential to be a very good QB in Martz's offense. Overall I'd say he's had a good year. Unlike last year I can't remember a game that was lost this year that was due to Cutler. I'm not saying he's a pro bowl QB or anything but he's been good this season.

girk1

Closed Account
When it's all said and done the Bears are what their record says they are. They are 10-4 and the second seed in the NFC as of right now. Regardless of how they got there. The defense will keep them in most games and they always have a "punchers" chance with Hester. Once the playoffs start anybody can win it.

Agreed. The Bears don't create their own schedule & they show up on Sundays & play who's there.

Hell it seems some fans want to go to some BS strenght of schedule/power rating system to determine who is playoff worthy :dunno:

The Bears face the teams put in front of them & won more often than not.

And in todays NFL there are no really dominate teams anymore so anything CAN happen in the playoffs.

^^ i really hope Desean Jackson would not sign to the Cowboys because of a Superbowl loss
, if we got to compare them.