• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '10/'11 Season Thread.

Shit, I remember that Teague/TO moment like it was yesterday...:crying: I'm going away to take a nap and sleep away this sudden depression I'm feeling...

It could be worse.

It could be Alex Smith.

Btw didn't Troy Smith a couple years ago give Joe Flacco a run for his money for the Ravens starting QB job?

I think Flacco has started every game since he's been drafted. Smith started 2 games in 2007 when Steve McNair and Kyle Boller were the guys in Baltimore. That combo ain't much better then Alex Smith/David Carr.

I got my tickets to the Colts/Texans game. It's gonna be sweet!! If any of you are watching Monday night, and you see some ugly, drunk fuck with glasses causing a scene, with a hot girl beside him, probably reading a book with headphones on because she hates football...that's me.

It could be worse.

It could be Alex Smith.

Btw didn't Troy Smith a couple years ago give Joe Flacco a run for his money for the Ravens starting QB job?

Troy Smith was set to be the starter until he became very ill with complications from tonsillitis. Thats when Flacco took over.

Mark my words, you will be pleasantly surprised with Troy.

I got my tickets to the Colts/Texans game. It's gonna be sweet!! If any of you are watching Monday night, and you see some ugly, drunk fuck with glasses causing a scene, with a hot girl beside him, probably reading a book with headphones on because she hates football...that's me.

damn son, u lucky...have fun at the game...im jealous

Seriously? How are you getting into the country? ALERT HOMELAND SECURITY--we're under a Stage 4 Diva threat!!!

P.s. I only notice the ones that got big 'uns? Does your lady have big 'uns?:clap::cthulhu::anonymous

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Troy Smith was set to be the starter until he became very ill with complications from tonsillitis. Thats when Flacco took over.

Mark my words, you will be pleasantly surprised with Troy.

They could start Chicken George and still beat the Broncos.