• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '10/'11 Season Thread.

Is it just me or are the Cowboys having their worst season yet? Tmrw they're up against the Giants and I'm bloody well hoping for a miracle win. They're last in their group which is a shocker. Never seen that.

Clay Matthews = Conan the Barbarian (or the Ultimate Warrior?) :eek: I would drop a squishy, brown one in my pants if I was a QB and I saw him coming in for a sack :eek:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Wow, horrible officiating tonight in the Minny/Pack game. Three overturned calls in the end zone and one that should have been. What the fuck was the back judge looking at on that last one to Harvin? He was three feet away. I realize it was bang-bang, but damn, get the call right. You're an NFL official.

It was great to see Favre lose tonight. :D I could watch that all day. Chilly definitely just threw Favre under the bus in his press conference, and according to Trent Dilfer, backed it up to run him over again. This could get good...

:popcorn:

^
Trent Dilfer is a moron. He just likes to hear himself speak. He's clearly sucking someone off at ESPN...

"Nobody has more street cred than Brett Favre" :facepalm: what the fuck is he talking about?

"Every great coach/qb relationship has conflict" :facepalm: Huh? Seriously? Payton Manning and Dungy were at odds? Brady and Belly? Aikman and JJ? Maybe Dilfer's dumbest statement ever...:facepalm:

WTF! The Browns beat the Saints, Oakland kills Denver and Bills score big and still lose to the Ravens. This one weird season, but as long as the Pats keep winning i don't care

"Every great coach/qb relationship has conflict" :facepalm: Huh? Seriously? Payton Manning and Dungy were at odds? Brady and Belly? Aikman and JJ? Maybe Dilfer's dumbest statement ever...:facepalm:

Maybe he believes that because his coaches were always mad at him,...you know...because he usually sucked. :1orglaugh

I forgot to mention, this was our 3rd straight victory over Denver in Mile High. Normally I'm 100 % happy with just winning, I don't care if win by 2 or 42, don't matter to me. But I gotta admit, I was cheering us on to continue pouring it on. I fucking hate the Broncos.

i loved the Raiders destruction of Denver.
the 49ers need to give Troy Smith the qb job.
The Bears need an o-line or Cutler will start resembling David Carr in Houston

Last week was that damn good, but i look for next week. Randy comes back at Foxborough, moreover, the latest Lombardi's holders gonna face each other Sunday night, i can't wait.I can't forget that Houston-Indianapolis, i can't wait.

It is the Bears' foremost tradition to have defensive brilliance overshadowed by offensive incompetence. More than anything, it is what has defined this franchise.

I forgot to mention, this was our 3rd straight victory over Denver in Mile High. Normally I'm 100 % happy with just winning, I don't care if win by 2 or 42, don't matter to me. But I gotta admit, I was cheering us on to continue pouring it on. I fucking hate the Broncos.

:facepalm: My gawd...a stinkin' Raider is among us... :surprise:

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
GOD IS WATCHING!!!:angels:

I love the Steelers...despite Ben's sinful behavior...As long as Tom Brady does not cut his hair, he shall overcome the Phillistines and defeat the Jets for the crown...I am displeased with the Saints, who I blessed during last season. Reggie Bush must return to my flock. Like that linebacker who played for Buffalo. Or was it Philly? If Jay Cutler continues to use needles against his flesh, I will continue to make his play inconsistent. Besides...he wouldn't be diabetic if he didn't drink so much. I have smitten Favre with breakings in his feet, so that he may remember the foot pain that my Son suffered. May his passing endure, if he will stop his internet fornications. Amen.:bowdown: