• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '10/'11 Season Thread.

It probably won't happen but at the rate it's going it would shocked me if the playoff team from the NFC North got in with a record of 7-9. :1orglaugh

Second week in a row the Cowboys get flagged for an excessive celebration penalty. :facepalm:

To the cowboys credit (And I'm the type of person that doesn't like to give them any) it's a pretty stupid rule and the one this week and especially last week were such weak calls it made it even more ridiculous. I'm still trying to figure out how the celebration last week was still bad enough to even be in violation of the rules.

What we learned this week.

The San Diego Chargers suck ass.
The Dallas Cowpaddies suck and their leader, Tony Lamo, sucks spectacularly in crunch time.
The Raiders are :facepalm: Nothing more needs to be said about those sadsacks.
The Jets are obnoxious and everyone hates them, but they might be the best team.
Tom Brady is Captain Clutch/Mr Fabulous/The King of All Swingers :thefinger

Tom Brady for Governor of California in 2014? :yesyes:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I've been waiting all day for Sunday night! Yell, scream, "Go Horse!" :banger:

Colts by 10 tonight.

What we learned this week.

The San Diego Chargers suck ass.
The Dallas Cowpaddies suck and their leader, Tony Lamo, sucks spectacularly in crunch time.
The Raiders are :facepalm: Nothing more needs to be said about those sadsacks.
The Jets are obnoxious and everyone hates them, but they might be the best team.
Tom Brady is Captain Clutch/Mr Fabulous/The King of All Swingers :thefinger

Tom Brady for Governor of California in 2014? :yesyes:

Tom Brady's got the most dreamy hair. :shy:

I really prey that one day Romo successes in clutch plays, because fail on all of those critical moments plays on his career is unbelievable.......

I know, but his fails are so huge, they deserves a thread in the funny section of the FreeOnes board, my friend..........

Rest of NFL, look out, the Patriots are looking like a dangerous team again!

That Redskins and Colts game was awesome! Too bad the skins lost, but did anyone see that one handed catch by Pierre Garcon? Talk about bad ass! It will be on the highlights on ESPN tomorrow.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
That's Pierre Garçon to you, pal! And that was a great catch. Now if he could just make every routine catch, he'd be a real threat. He has a tendency, as he did tonight, to drop the easy ones. A sideline route in the second quarter comes to mind.

The offense right now is still too inconsistent for my liking. The Colts are going to need to improve greatly on both sides of the ball if they have any hope of going deep in the playoffs.

A win is a win, but this one was ugly. And what's up with Vinatieri missing kicks? Dude, you're supposed to be clutch. Get it together.

That's Pierre Garçon to you, pal! And that was a great catch. Now if he could just make every routine catch, he'd be a real threat. He has a tendency, as he did tonight, to drop the easy ones. A sideline route in the second quarter comes to mind.

The offense right now is still too inconsistent for my liking. The Colts are going to need to improve greatly on both sides of the ball if they have any hope of going deep in the playoffs.

A win is a win, but this one was ugly. And what's up with Vinatieri missing kicks? Dude, you're supposed to be clutch. Get it together.

Haven't seen that word used to describe a single iota of the Colts' offense since the days of Jim Mora the Great.

Let me ask the NFL fans here........

Do any of you actually like the NFL's overtime format?

Because to me the NCAA's is infinitely preferable.

I'd prefer a set, timed period. Basically an extra quarter (7.5, 10, 15 minutes, whatever)

Can we trade the coach, offensive coordinator, and defensive coordinator for a number 1 wideout?? Or at least the first round pick we wasted on an old, overpaid, past his prime defensive lineman without a position (Seymour)??

That offensive output was atrocious. Jason Campbell teased us with his very good performance in the 2nd half of the San Diego gamre, but obviously he still fucking sucks. And we can't fucking get in the end zone. Not only do we get into the red zone, but we get into the 10 or sometime 5, but have to settle for field goals. That's what cost us the Arizona game. And btw Mike Singletary is a crappy ass coach. His team makes stupid ass decisions and penalties, his time management at the end of the first half was horrible, and his playcalling was redundant and idiotic. So we have a terrible rush defense but an all-star CB, and San Francisco has a good RB but a QB short of confidence and no pass protection. Soooo what do they do?? They spend the game trying to pass the ball. Yet we lost cuz when Gradkowski isn't playing no one seems to give a shit about playing hard. I think that's their excuse. Well Bruce ain't out there, so fuck it, I'ma half ass this.

But despite it all, the division sucks, so we're only a game and a half out.

I didn't watch all of the Colts/Skins game, but caught the final. Someone please tell me if the Skins gave the Colts a game or was it just let them score at the end by the colts

I was at the Skins-Colts game. it was a solid game all the way through the Skins where down by 10 twice and game back to within 3 at the end. Vinaterri only missed one kick the other was blocked. the Skins line actually did a real good job on protecting Mcnabb but our Defense forgot to tackle many times.
and no we didn't miss devin thomas since he never learned how to run routes he lost his wide out job to Galloway and Armstrong

red001