• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '10/'11 Season Thread.

Fuck'n'Aye man! I was glad to see that win. :banger:

Exciting finish to the game.

I don't think the Bears should be beating their chest over that win though. Packer had the ball for 11 more minutes and outgained them by over 100 yards and had 18 penalties for 152 yards.

Upcoming schedule looks pretty easy, but I think the Giants (if they get their shit together) and Seahawks could give them trouble.

Exciting finish to the game.

I don't think the Bears should be beating their chest over that win though. Packer had the ball for 11 more minutes and outgained them by over 100 yards and had 18 penalties for 152 yards.

Upcoming schedule looks pretty easy, but I think the Giants (if they get their shit together) and Seahawks could give them trouble.

The Packers did control the time of possession and had a few long drives but they weren't able to finish on those drives. I think they had a nine minute drive but came up with no points. The Bears should be beating their chest because the defense stood their ground and bent but did not break.Plus the Packers committed way too many penalties in this game, they really beat themselves.

The Packers did control the time of possession and had a few long drives but they weren't able to finish on those drives. I think they had a nine minute drive but came up with no points. The Bears should be beating their chest because the defense stood their ground and bent but did not break.Plus the Packers committed way too many penalties in this game, they really beat themselves.

I don't think I would beat my chest if we won because the other team beat themselves.

I don't think I would beat my chest if we won because the other team beat themselves.

Okay, enough with the excuses... I could see if it were a 7-6 game, but the Bears put up 20 on GB. I've heard enough about the Detroit game and about how the Packers beat themselves, how bout we look at what the Bears actually did tonight:

INT
Forced fumble + recovery
One blocked FG
Punt return TD
TD reception
WIN!

Julius Pepper caused disruptions all night and was the target of a few holding calls. Chicago held down the run, but one thing they did not do well is defend the pass... and they still won! Dallas was supposed to kill us and GB was supposed to expose us... but here we stand as the last undefeated team in the NFC.

Now what? Give us our props, dammit!

The Bears did play well last night. Peppers forced a minimum of 3 holding penalties that i saw plus i'm sure some weren't called. confidence can go a long way. seems to me the Bears are seizing the opportunity that is there.
Greenbay sure did help them out though

red001

I'm a Bears fan and I came into that game thinking the Packers were the better team and I left the game still believing the Packers are the better team. That being said I think the Bears are a top team in the NFC. Are they up there with the Saints? No, if the two played the Saints would probably win 8 out of ten times. The Bears are certainly better than the Giants, and they are better than the Eagles, Falcons and Seahawks.

Yeah... as a Packer one might think I'd be extremely disappointed about the outcome of last night's game. Nah, aside from the head official who covered the game, I hate him and his crew, big congrats that was a good game.

The Bears look like they could do something this year, I prefer this rivalry to the Vikings. :D I hope that doesn't come back to bite me in the ass.

See ya in Green Bay! :D

Yeah... as a Packer one might think I'd be extremely disappointed about the outcome of last night's game. Nah, aside from the head official who covered the game, I hate him and his crew, big congrats that was a good game.

The Bears look like they could do something this year, I prefer this rivalry to the Vikings. :D I hope that doesn't come back to bite me in the ass.

See ya in Green Bay! :D

The only reason people take the Bears/Pack rivalry over the Queens/Fudge Packers rivalry is because of the long history. Everyone knows, however, that the 'Queens/Fudge Packers rivalry is a better rivalry. :2 cents:

Only because of Favre now.

Nah. It's always been that way as far as I can remember. Even before that flip-flop showed up on the team. Face it: Minnesota is just better than Wisonsin at everything. Their high school hockey system sucks balls; they don't have an NHL team; their MLB and NBA teams suck orangutang smegma. The list goes on.

Hell, even our college hockey teams are way better (and there's a lot more - five or six teams) than the Badgers. Therefore, I believe that percolates into the NFL world, where that's the only national championship team the cheeseheads have ever had. (aside from maybe Badgers football?) ;) If you don't live in either state it's kind of hard to really grasp it fully. Further, MN has the best life expectancy in the entire country, so...of course the cheesehead fuckers don't like us.

Nah. It's always been that way as far as I can remember. Even before that flip-flop showed up on the team. Face it: Minnesota is just better than Wisonsin at everything. Their high school hockey system sucks balls; they don't have an NHL team; their MLB and NBA teams suck orangutang smegma. The list goes on.

Hell, even our college hockey teams are way better (and there's a lot more - five or six teams) than the Badgers. Therefore, I believe that percolates into the NFL world, where that's the only national championship team the cheeseheads have ever had. ;) If you don't live in either state it's kind of hard to really grasp it fully.

The Pack/Vikes have only a better period rivalry because of the Tarkenton/Lombardi eras coinciding but the Bears/Pack is a far greater rivalry.

The Vikes have only been around since the 60s.

The Pack/Vikes have only a better period rivalry because of the Tarkenton/Lombardi eras coinciding but the Bears/Pack is a far greater rivalry.

The Vikes have only been around since the 60s.

Again, that's subjective. The Pack/Bears have played more games than any other teams, so people can argue from the perspective of longevity if they want, but again if you're an outsider you can't really understand it fully. :2 cents:

Hell, even our college hockey teams are way better (and there's a lot more - five or six teams) than the Badgers. Therefore, I believe that percolates into the NFL world, where that's the only national championship team the cheeseheads have ever had. (aside from maybe Badgers football?) ;) If you don't live in either state it's kind of hard to really grasp it fully. Further, MN has the best life expectancy in the entire country, so...of course the cheesehead fuckers don't like us.

Soooo because MN has better hockey teams, the Packer/Vikings rivalry is better than Packers/Bears? :confused: