• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

New Gilette Razor

Attachments

• GLS.gif
    GLS.gif
    7.9 KB · Views: 273

member20672

Closed Account
Every year they add another blade, in a few years they'll have the Gillette Mach 10 with ten blades. Even quatro was a little much, i still perfer the Mach 3. Of course the price for any gillette razor is absurd.

4G63

Closed Account
I have a thick beard, and all those multiple blade razors just get clogged full of stubble with me.

Bic disposable single blades are still the best IMO. 10 for 3.99, and I can just toss 'em when they get clogged.

member20672

Closed Account
x4g63x said:
I have a thick beard, and all those multiple blade razors just get clogged full of stubble with me.
I hear you there, if i let a few days go by and don't shave, when i finally do, it takes forever and feels a lo worse.

I think 5 blades is just to much,
I haven't tried it but I gues it's not easy to use.

(Maybe usefull for people with a huge face...)

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
I'm happy with Mach-3

That new razor looks like a mini-lawnmomer..... :D

hahahaha...these threads crack me up :D

Anybody seen the gillette one with a battery in it? I still can't figure out wtf that helps with? Maybe a little vibration for added pleasure when shaving those lower regions?

4 was too much, 5 is WAY to much, I agree with Harley, have to stick with my Mach-3.

Pux said:
Anybody seen the gillette one with a battery in it? I still can't figure out wtf that helps with? Maybe a little vibration for added pleasure when shaving those lower regions?

4 was too much, 5 is WAY to much, I agree with Harley, have to stick with my Mach-3.

i use the "battery gilette" and this thing is perfect.
i´ve tried all kind of wet-shavers and after every shaving i´ve had one cut minimum, mostly 3 or 4. :mad:

since shaving (´bout 3 months) with the "battery gilette" .... NO CUTS !!! :D

it´s a miracle :rolleyes:

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
tunsty said:
hahahaha...these threads crack me up :D

The only time I want to read about razors, is when it has to do with babes keeping themselves trimmed and shaven!! :sleep:

Civickiller80 said:
Yeah the M3 Turbo is awesome...i can shave in the shower its water proof and it does make my face feel smoother...

Everytime I see that add I think it says MP3 Turbo and you can listen to music while you shave.

I won't be buying it. I tried the Scheik Extreme (whatever the name was) with the 4 blades, it clogged too much to even be worth my time. Anything less than 2 blades doesn't seem to work to well for me, plus I love how the Mach 3 handles are weighted.

I have a thick beard as well, more blades means too much clogging. The 3 blade system is the perfect balance I've found so far. Only thing they need is to add more lubirication. Try using a Venus blade and you'll know what I mean.

This tread reminds me of the Mach 20 sketch Jim Carry did in the show "In Living Color" a long time ago. It was kind of sick, but the sketch was funny as hell. At least at the time it was, I was much younger then. He pretty much skins his face to the muscle with the twenty blades on one razor.

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
Jeez, That thing looks like the bottom of a lawn mower. I'll stick with the standard 2 blade. :thumbsup:

damn! one blade is fine with me. maybe I'd go for two. but anything else is just too far. it's not that hard to shave, yet people are still going to buy these pimped-out razors