• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

New Gilette Razor

D-rock said:
This tread reminds me of the Mach 20 sketch Jim Carry did in the show "In Living Color" a long time ago. It was kind of sick, but the sketch was funny as hell. At least at the time it was, I was much younger then. He pretty much skins his face to the muscle with the twenty blades on one razor.

SNL did a skit as well with a mutli-blade razor that cut your face off. I wish I could find a video of it, it was funny as hell.

Pretty soon they'll just start selling very small, gas-powered chainsaws with tiny razors on them for shaving and an attachment so you can also go out into your yard and trim the bushes/hedges too. Huskvarna has one in development... ;) :D :tongue:

Nightfly said:
Pretty soon they'll just start selling very small, gas-powered chainsaws with tiny razors on them for shaving and an attachment so you can also go out into your yard and trim the bushes/hedges too. Huskvarna has one in development... ;) :D :tongue:

When you buy one, you will be required by law, to make a last will at the checkout.

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
I like the razor I use, M3Power. I always give myself razor burn though