• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

New Formula One Season

I just read that Ferrari has ordered Räikkönen to help Massa in remaining races.
I don't know if thats a good sportsmanship to give such order, but I'm kinda glad to see Massa as Ferrari's no.1 driver.
I've grown so sick and tired of Räikkönen, all the magazines always hypes him too much here in Finland. :lame:

Massa does have a better chance at winning the championship. Unfortunately for you, Raikkonen extended with Ferrari through 2010

McLaren lost the appeal, FIA threw out the case. Also, thunderstorms are expected in Singapore this weekend.

Fernando Alonso wins for Renault in Singapore! Nico Rosberg takes second for AT&T Williams, and Hamilton takes third for McLaren, giving them the lead in the constructors standings. With his third place finish, Hamilton's lead in the drivers standings is now 7 points. Next up: F1 Japan, October 10-12.

it was crazy race for ferrari... kinda crazy stuff with all their pitstops, it was funny and stupid at the same time!

StormRuller

Nikki Benz: Simply the best #1!!
damn Ferrari mechanic... Massa was doing great!

Unless Hamilton f*&ks royally (like last season) the championship is his. :nanner: He doesn't even have to beat Massa in the last 3 races.

damn Ferrari mechanic... Massa was doing great!

That was rough. It was just one thing after another for Massa in Singapore.

F1 Japan is this weekend, is there a Chance McLaren takes the constructors title?

bump

Alonso makes it two in a row! Kubica takes second, and passes Massa for second in the drivers standings. Raikkonen took third. Both Renault drivers finished in the top 5 (Piquet finished 4th), and in case youre wondering, Hamilton finished 12th.

Drivers standings:
Lewis Hamilton: 84
Robert Kubica: 80
Felipe Massa: 79
Kimi Raikkonen: 69
Fernando Alonso: 58

StormRuller

wait TheAdmiral... your standings are wrong!!

this is the correct:
Lewis Hamilton 84
Felipe Massa 79
Robert Kubica 72
Kimi Raikkonen 63
Nick Heidfeld 56

next weekend Massa needs to win... Hamilton will be 9th! :)

A decent race in which I was glad to see Alonso win but yet again Hamilton did his best to bottle the championship and if it wasn't for a harsh drive through pen on Massa the gap would be even smaller for the title but with 2 races to go I feel that is is a 2 horse race and Kubica is just a little to far behind, although I would like to be wrong about that.

To be honest, I'm fed up of decisions that go in favour of Ferrari, and just when I thought it couldn't get worse, Massa gets too risky, tries going round the outside of Bourdais and taps the Frenchman but throws himself into a spin.

Now 1 rule that has been of common knowledge to racing fans is if you're coming out of pitlane and you are first onto the racing line when there's a car rapidly approaching, the line is yours. Now as they were fighting for position, Massa should have backed off slightly, tucked in behind Bourdais and passed him a few corners. But that is a irrational call from the stewards against the wrong call and for that, (to quote Al Murray) we should raise our shaming fingers of shame as I say:

FIA stewards, SHAME ON YOU!!

Neither car should have been punished for the Massa/Bourdais incident as it was a coming together by 2 cars battling for position. Neither instigated the collision and neither were at fault unlike Hamilton who on repeated occasions in the last few weeks has intentially driven into other cars to keep his place without much penalty.

To be honest, I'm fed up of decisions that go in favour of Ferrari, and just when I thought it couldn't get worse, Massa gets too risky, tries going round the outside of Bourdais and taps the Frenchman but throws himself into a spin.

Now 1 rule that has been of common knowledge to racing fans is if you're coming out of pitlane and you are first onto the racing line when there's a car rapidly approaching, the line is yours. Now as they were fighting for position, Massa should have backed off slightly, tucked in behind Bourdais and passed him a few corners. But that is a irrational call from the stewards against the wrong call and for that, (to quote Al Murray) we should raise our shaming fingers of shame as I say:

FIA stewards, SHAME ON YOU!!

I too agree that the Massa/Bourdais penalty should have gone to Massa. He knows he had a better car and should have just waited till the next couple of corners to make his move. At the start of the race LH whould not have been given a drive through , cause he did nothing wrong. The move he put on Kimi happens all the time in F1 and for them to call it on LH is just BS. This whole season is rubbish and i will seriously have to think about watching F1 next season.

all i have to say is that mclaren stolen secrets and now they are getting payback two world champs in 1 team an also alonso says he will help massa in any way possible to win the title which makes it even more sweeter 21 POINTS we can do it come on the boys

StormRuller

all i have to say is that mclaren stolen secrets and now they are getting payback two world champs in 1 team an also alonso says he will help massa in any way possible to win the title which makes it even more sweeter 21 POINTS we can do it come on the boys
yes... I agree with the McLaren stuff... I don't like McLaren neither Lewis Hamilton... and as I'm Brazilian I want Massa to win... long time don't see a Brazilian winning the title... since Ayrton Senna :bowdown::bowdown:

I read this about Alonso helping Massa... greaaaaaaaaaat!!!

bump, Chinese GP is tomorrow

Hamilton wins in Shanghai, Massa takes second, Raikkonen finishes third.

Standings:
Lewis Hamilton: 94
Felipe Massa: 87
Robert Kubica: 75
Kimi Raikkonen: 69
Nick Heidfeld: 60