• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Need some ex-girlfriend advice

So I took her out Thursday and went to dinner and got ice cream afterward. I took her flowers and picked her up from her house. One of my friends said she (my ex) would not think of it as anything besides a date. We dressed up nicely and went out for dinner and ice cream.

We were together for almost two hours and she needed to go back as she had planned on watching the Office with two of her friends down the street. So, she told me she had a good time and I said the same, and this time she let me walk her to the door of her house and even come in to put her left overs in the refrigerator.

Does it sound as if I should start asking her out on more dates? I want to take it slow, but want to do more than one thing a week. I'd like to see her more often and let her see the "changed" me, as I feel as if I've really changed since we broke up. I've got a more positive outlook, less angry, and in general, I'm pretty optimistic.

Any hints or ideas? I think the whole, taking it slowly is working?
Thanks again!

And she didn't say "lets just be friends" either!!!

Should I be :nanner::nanner:
:dunno::helpme:
:thumbsup:

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
We were together for almost two hours and she needed to go back as she had planned on watching the Office with two of her friends down the street. So, she told me she had a good time and I said the same, and this time she let me walk her to the door of her house and even come in to put her left overs in the refrigerator.

The fact that you think walking her to her door and putting leftovers in her refrigerator is something worth mentioning here, just shows how desperate you are to hold on to whatever it is that you don't have anymore.

When my ex broke up with me, we tried being friends too. We hung out, exactly like you just did (dinner, even ICE CREAM) and the only thing that came out of it was more disappoint for me. You'll get reeeeeally happy because you'll think that you two are going to get back together...but then, when you think you're juuuuust about there...she'll start leaving your little play dates to go on real dates with other dudes.

Don't let her use you like this. She's just hanging around you because she hasn't found anybody new yet. When she does...she won't want to see you anymore and it will devastate you all over again.

And she didn't say "lets just be friends" either!!!

Should I be :nanner::nanner:
:dunno::helpme:

You should be :nono:

Does it sound as if I should start asking her out on more dates? I want to take it slow, but want to do more than one thing a week. I'd like to see her more often and let her see the "changed" me, as I feel as if I've really changed since we broke up. I've got a more positive outlook, less angry, and in general, I'm pretty optimistic.

Why are you telling us this? Tell her.
No offense, but you sound like you're talking about a high school date. A freshmen high school date at that.

Tell HER what you think and feel, find out if she wants you back or is (like Chef says) just looking to be friends. Otherwise you're gonna feel like quite the moron if after weeks of hopeful 'dates', you find out they were just 'friendly get together's'. Save yourself the grief, be strong and find out her intentions.

If you act weak, you'll be treated as weak. And imo, most women want weak male friends and strong male lovers/partners.

I hope it works out for you.

I really sincerely hope the two of you got together ...
But if you want my advice and really want to see if she still loves you, just wait for her to come to you . If she does, ,then get back together,because then she thinks of you, if she doesn't come or call you, you don't even excist for her. Trust me, look for a new gf, relations that have been once over, will end twice.
I know it seems hard to forget her, but from the moment you find a girl that has the same feelings for you, you slowly going to put your ex out of your head. It is over, turn page, start again fresh.