• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NBA '11/'12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if I agree with the decision to play Bosh tonight. If you told me we were getting a 100% Bosh I would be all for it, but that's probably not going to be the case. I think he should only play if the Heat are on the brink of elimination.

But if he does play, he needs to be on the floor with D-Wade. It's obvious the Celtics are trying to take out D-Wade. Going to be awfully hard to double Wade with Bosh in the pick-n-roll.

Damn, Pierce is so clutch. You make a 3 like that you deserve to win.

After watching this game I think Miami is going to win this series. Miami got great looks, just didn't make the shots.

Bosh played great, but didn't play in the second half. Don't understand that.

As a Bulls fan, there is no team I despise more than the Miami Heat. Nothing would make me happier than for the Heat to get bounced from the playoffs. They're one game away from being eliminated. Go Boston!

Did Bosh get hurt again?

I don't think so.

I didn't know checking was legal in the NBA. :facepalm:

I SO hope those ego-maniacal bunch of assholes the Meak lose again this post season.
As a Bulls fan, there is no team I despise more than the Miami Heat. Nothing would make me happier than for the Heat to get bounced from the playoffs. They're one game away from being eliminated. Go Boston!

Welcome back guys.

Looks like people are returning now that Miami is losing.

Damn, Pierce is so clutch. You make a 3 like that you deserve to win.

After watching this game I think Miami is going to win this series. Miami got great looks, just didn't make the shots.

Bosh played great, but didn't play in the second half. Don't understand that.

Rondo, Pierce and Allen were 11-43. Just sayin.

I don't think so.

Welcome back guys.

Looks like people are returning now that Miami is losing.

Oh I pay attention to the thread, I just usually don't want to add a great deal. If it makes you feel any better I think Garnett and the Celtics are a bunch of egofucks too, I just happen to loathe the Meak a tad more. ;)

The classiest team left is the Spurs followed by Oklahoma, so I won't be rooting for the East one way or the other.

Rondo, Pierce and Allen were 11-43. Just sayin.

Yeah, but Miami forced those misses. Lebron had a lot of easy shots at the rim and just flat out missed it. Plus, Bosh didn't even play in the second (even though he played well).

Pietrus hit two 3s in the 4th off of fluke plays. Pierce hits a 3 with a hand in face. If they continue to do that they win the series.

Maggie Green

Official Checked Star Member

I detest LeBron so much that I really hope they get knocked out as well!!

DR. B

Closed Account
Go Spurs Go!!!

Go Spurs Go!!!

Go Spurs Go!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.