• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NBA '11/'12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!!!!!

OKC off to the Finals. Beat the Spurs 4 straight!?!?! I'm shocked.

60-45 halftime lead for S.A. OKC said hell naw. Kept them at 39 points in the entire second half.

Beginning of a dynasty right here.

Great season, Spurs...but you've been....

perhaps, but that #2 team is still in the playoffs. Whether the injuries or not, the Bulls could have still pulled through, but they gave up on themselves. Nice fucking team you got there

LOL@thecityofchicago!!!

but please before bedtime, keep telling yourself things would have been different

LOL@YOU!!!!

Keep in mind that you started shit by talking trash about a team (and city) that is already out. It should've been irrelevant to you, but you found it necessary to bring them up. Why? Because you know damn well that your team dodged a bullet and you're relieved.

In future seasons, the Bulls will come back and be the best and take it all, as they're known to do.
You, however will always be a fat douchebag. Nice fucking upbringing you got there.

:baconsalt: #2

LOL!!!!!

LOL, get mad, bro!!!!!

My team has won 18 games in a row, how's that dodging a bullet??? LOL@YOU!!!

douchebag? nah, I'm a fucking asshole. As far as what is relevant to me is the fact I love making fun of cities and it's fans on their expectations of their team and BAM!! got knocked out of the playoffs. Now perhaps in the future or next season or whatever floats your boat, that you will win a chip, just not this year!!! LOL@THECITYOFCHICAGO!!!!! OMG!!!! LOL!!!!!

Moonchild and Iceman. I think you have some crow to serve.

DR. B

Closed Account
OKC!!!

OKC!!!

OKC!!!

Kevin Durant,

MVP!!!

MVP!!!

MVP!!!

LOL!!!!!

LOL, get mad, bro!!!!!

My team has won 18 games in a row, how's that dodging a bullet??? LOL@YOU!!!

douchebag? nah, I'm a fucking asshole. As far as what is relevant to me is the fact I love making fun of cities and it's fans on their expectations of their team and BAM!! got knocked out of the playoffs. Now perhaps in the future or next season or whatever floats your boat, that you will win a chip, just not this year!!! LOL@THECITYOFCHICAGO!!!!! OMG!!!! LOL!!!!!

How do you like your crow served? This crow comes fresh straight from the @TheCityOfChicago:thefinger

DR. B

Closed Account
It's all about OKC now. Let's root Durant to his first championship and MVP award :)

OKC!!!

OKC!!!

OKC!!!

Me tell you? I didn't say it was the shittiest town in Finals history. I suppose Minneapolis would be better though, right? lol

I don't care about the town. The fans are there. The arena is the loudest in the league and the roster is full of humility, heart and talent. If Des Moines fielded this team, it'd be cool with me.

Me tell you? I didn't say it was the shittiest town in Finals history. I suppose Minneapolis would be better though, right? lol

I don't care about the town. The fans are there. The arena is the loudest in the league and the roster is full of humility, heart and talent. If Des Moines fielded this team, it'd be cool with me.

Minny? Slays almost every other metro in the country, "lol"

Why else does every last Tom, Dick and Harry from any shithole in the Midwest drag their freeloadin' asses over here? Why are there southerners here? Must be a reason. Why the largest Somali population outside of Mogadishu and one of the largest Indochinese pops in America? Must be a reason. It sure as shit isn't because we're the coldest Met in the entire Lower 48.

But, never mind, we're full. :1orglaugh

Look, OKC has nothing. There are no NFL, MLB or NHL teams. There is no music or arts scene. The college scene is lame. Most likely no nightlife to even exist. The weather I understand isn't anything to go out of your way for. My point is it's probably the lamest place (not team) to ever be in the finals.

I do hope they win the championship though...

I don't understand how any of that is relevant to the NBA Finals. :D

Nothing, really. Just thought it interesting about how a dump like Oklahoma City has fielded an elite team like they have. I read somewhere, some article, on the 'Net about how they were surprised how players like Durrant chose to stay loyal to OKC and not leave because, who would want to be there? Credit to Durrant for remaining loyal and not turning into an egomaniac like the Pauls, Howards and James' of the league.

You say "dynasty." I wouldn't jump to that conclusion but they are good. The West is always loaded with talented teams though.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
okc was the smartest place to have a team. they dont have any teams in anything. if you like in OK, you're a thunder fan.

i say thats great. boston on okc, dont matter as long as its not the heat or the lakers.

(you can do it, boston!)

I never said it wasn't a good place for a franchise. Iit's all about asses in seats, and with NO major pro sports teams it will work there (not so much MLB or NFL which require 40K+ people a game, though).

I just would never in a million years want to be a player there. But it probably don't matter if you are making $20M a year; you just live there during the season and split in the offseason. :2 cents:

Its interesting to think when it was voting time to decide if the Sonics should be allowed to relocate, only 2 owners voted nay. The more significant of the two was Mark Cuban, obviously because he didnt want part of the Mavericks fanbase in OK to become Thunder fans. OK City showed it would support an NBA team when the hornets had their brief stay there after Katrina. If anyone is going to move a team to a small market where theres no major competition in pro sports, OK City is one of the only places that could work. I would never see this excitement in Fargo, North Dakota.

Status
Not open for further replies.