• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NBA '11/'12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to be another tough game for my Heat. There's going to be a whole new level of energy when Boston is at home. I wouldn't be surprised if we dropped at least one of the two road games.

DR. B

Closed Account
Go Spurs Go!!!

Go Spurs Go!!!

Go Spurs Go!!!

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
i never really watched boston until the past two games. i was able to catch them at someone's house.

they are a pretty fun team to watch.

The only thing beating the Heat right now is the Heat. They played just about as bad as a game as you can play... and the game still went into overtime?

Wade... step your game up. The Celtics have been doubling, trapping, clogging the paint every time he's gotten the ball, so I understand why his numbers have been down. But in game 4 the Celtics backed off and he scores only 20 points (7-22), 3 in 4th, 0 in overtime. If Wade can put together complete games, the Heat win easily.

LeBron... :bowdown: That's all I have to say about him.

Westbrook is really trying his hardest to give this game away.

I know the Spurs were blanketing Durant, but you gotta get him involved those last 3 minutes.

What is happening to the Spurs. They once couldnt lose, now they cant win. OK City was my pick in the west from the start, and i think they will wrap it up in game 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.