• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
If anybody wants Chris Paul or Darren Collison, they'll have to take Peja Stojakavich and his $15,000,000 contract with them.

lbloodojunkieg

Closed Account
Chris Paul isn't going anywhere, I guarantee it. It would be absurd to trade him, even if you do get to get out of Peja's contract. As for Hotlanta representing the East in the Finals next year, I doubt it. Nobody knows what's going to happen with Joe Johnson, and even if he does resign with them, I don't see them in the Finals.

I really wish Dwayne Wade would go to Chicago. It would just be perfect seeing him with derrick rose and joachim noah.

I don't really give a shit what lebron does, but I know Chris Bosh probably will not be going to the lakers, he wants to be "the man" on the team, I think MORE than he wants to be a champion at this point.

Honestly, I'd like to see the nuggets do better next year. get rid of that trash JR smith and try to acquire someone reliable, like Ray Allen as a dependable sixth man. Its melo time.

All your trade talks though, immediately after winning the finals? Why would you want to disrupt a team that has been to the finals 3 straight years and won it the last 2?

I see your point for sure. I would be fine if the Lakers left the team the way it is, don't fix something that isn't broken. But just to play devil's advocate I thought I would throw out an accpetable (to me) trade scenario just to have something to discuss. I'm fine with the team the way it is, but they will have some offseason considerations to contemplate either way (Farmar's club option, Fisher's impending free-agency, etc. etc...). And if the Lakers were to make a big move, that would be my preferred one.

I just read that Orlando was going after Chris Paul. I would love to see Paul in a Magic uniform throwing alley-oops to Dwight Howard.

I really wish Dwayne Wade would go to Chicago. It would just be perfect seeing him with derrick rose and joachim noah.

I don't really give a shit what lebron does, but I know Chris Bosh probably will not be going to the lakers, he wants to be "the man" on the team, I think MORE than he wants to be a champion at this point.

Honestly, I'd like to see the nuggets do better next year. get rid of that trash JR smith and try to acquire someone reliable, like Ray Allen as a dependable sixth man. Its melo time.

Chris Bosh does not want to be the man. He isn't a leader. Either is Lebron, or Joe Johnson, or Amare. The only leader in this group is Wade. I like what he's doing. Instead of worrying where he's going to go, he's worrying about who is going to play with him in Miami.

Bosh is going to Miami with Wade in a sign and trade for Beasley and a few others. Toronto gets ripped off again.

This free agency period is kinda laughable. All these stars thinking they are worth max money. Does anybody really believe Joe Johnson and Amare are max contract players? Did anybody see how they played in the playoffs? Johnson averaged like 9 points against Orlando in that embarrassing sweep, and Amare got out hustled by Lamar Odom. :rofl: Hey Amare. Play some D and try and grab some rebounds. :wave2:

I think Amare goes with Lebron somewhere, and they still won't win anything.

Joe Johnson ends up in NY. They're the only team dumb enough to offer that chump a max contract.

Dirk goes to Phoenix.

Lakers will sign Drew Gooden, Steve Blake, re-sign Derek Fisher and will actually have a decent PG to lower Fishers playing minutes to 20 minutes a game instead of 32.

Powell, Morrison, Farmar, Mbenga are all gone. Maybe Brown, but I think he'll stay.

Orlando would never take on Turkoglu's contract. Vince only has one more year on his contract so that makes him valuable to a lot of teams.

Actually, he has 2 years left on his contract, 2011-2012 being a non-guaranteed year.

I say Dirk Nowitzki or Amare to Orlando :thefinger

Dump Vince....

And how is that going to happen? Are the going to print money in the basement of Amway Arena?

Actually, he has 2 years left on his contract, 2011-2012 being a non-guaranteed year.

Vince has 2 years left but the second year is a team option. So you could trade him and that team would only have to pay him for one year and not pick up the option for the second year.

Bosh certainly does want to be "the man". Watch the video on this page.

http://www.nba.com/2010/news/features/art_garcia/06/20/chris.bosh/index.html

What he says and what is reality are two different things. If Bosh wanted to be the man, he would be campaigning players to come to Toronto. All these jokesters like Johnson, Amare, Bosh etc are kidding themselves. They aren't max contract players and they aren't players to build around. They are compliments to a real leader.

Am I crazy for wanting Wade more than LeBron?

I wouldn't say that. Championships: Wade-1 LeBron-0 (Both players have had Shaq; so even for the people who claim that Wade couldn't have done it w/o Shaq, don't forget to realize that LeBron was unable to do it with Shaq.). Plus, I personally thought Wade should have won the MVP 2 years ago over LeBron, a year in which Wade became the first player in NBA history to accumulate at least 2,000 points, 500 assists, 100 steals, and 100 blocks in a season and is the first player of 6 ft. 5 in. or shorter (Wade is 6'4") to register at least 100 blocks in a season. Wade also became just the fifth player in NBA History to reach 2,000 points, 500 assists, and 150 steals in a season in that same year. Also in that season, Wade had a better FG%, more APG, more SPG, more BPG, and more PPG than LeBron. He also averaged 5 RPG which is comparatively less than LeBron's 7.6 RPG, but seems more than adequate when considering that LeBron has 4" and 30 lbs. on Wade. He (Wade) is more versatile IMO, shoots a better percentage from the free throw line (77% compared to LeBron's 74% for their careers), has a better outside jump shot and will cost a team a hell of a lot less money. :2 cents:

I think I would take Wade over Lebron. Wade seems to want it more and Lebron seems more concerned about his image.

Toronto fan here..wounder what we can get for Turkoglu??
Looks like Bosh is not staying....wish he would and No I don't think we want Vince back he's past his prime anyway

I wouldn't say that. Championships: Wade-1 LeBron-0 (Both players have had Shaq; so even for the people who claim that Wade couldn't have done it w/o Shaq, don't forget to realize that LeBron was unable to do it with Shaq.). Plus, I personally thought Wade should have won the MVP 2 years ago over LeBron, a year in which Wade became the first player in NBA history to accumulate at least 2,000 points, 500 assists, 100 steals, and 100 blocks in a season and is the first player of 6 ft. 5 in. or shorter (Wade is 6'4") to register at least 100 blocks in a season. Wade also became just the fifth player in NBA History to reach 2,000 points, 500 assists, and 150 steals in a season in that same year. Also in that season, Wade had a better FG%, more APG, more SPG, more BPG, and more PPG than LeBron. He also averaged 5 RPG which is comparatively less than LeBron's 7.6 RPG, but seems more than adequate when considering that LeBron has 4" and 30 lbs. on Wade. He (Wade) is more versatile IMO, shoots a better percentage from the free throw line (77% compared to LeBron's 74% for their careers), has a better outside jump shot and will cost a team a hell of a lot less money. :2 cents:

Nice. Great points. Though I think since they'll both get max deals, they'll get about the same money (unless one leaves and one stays, then one'll likely get a slightly better contract.)

If the Lakers go after Raja Bell (assuming he recovers and can still play like he did before) and get him..how exactly will anyone make a shot outside the paint with Kobe, Artest and Raja Bell on the perimeter? :rolleyes:?

Wade was robbed of the MVP that year. The MVP is a joke award.

lbloodojunkieg

Closed Account
Toronto fan here..wounder what we can get for Turkoglu??
Looks like Bosh is not staying....wish he would and No I don't think we want Vince back he's past his prime anyway

I really don't know what the market is for Turk. If I was Orlando, I would trade Vince back for him, but other than that, I just don't see a whole lot of teams that would be interested in him. He is making 10 million a year, and he's not worth that.