• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Natalia Cruz / Natalia Cruze / Sophia Santi

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
There are only 2 hardcore scenes and they're broken up into segments. One scene if from along time ago. The other is the most recent one she just filmed but it's also broken up into segments but not all of them are posted. You only get one segment every week.

I don't know why I have to keep entertaining this bulls@&t on here with another guy with only one post, probably the same guy as before but like I have said and will say again Sophia just started shooting BG scenes like 2 weeks ago and there are already 8 hardcore videos posted from 3 different scenes yes they are cut into segments and yes videos are updated weekly (sometimes twice a week) but her photo's are updated daily which is not usual for Solo girl sites! Plus not to mention that if you go to the BONUS section there are literally 1000+ XXX DVDs with 5-7 scenes each that is nearly 7000 XXX hardcore scenes not to mention the Exclusive Sophia Santi videos that I already told you about. Oh and those DVDs in the bonus section are updated daily!!

I think she's doing this because of the lack of content.
A site that is updated daily is not considered "Lack of Content"!!

Yea there are a lot of pics and videos but who really cares about pics anyway.
That is a matter of opinion I love photo's personally

The other videos are solo scenes, stuff we've being seeing for the past few years, nothing different really.
Sophia has never shot solo video for her old site before so all the solo video's that are on her new website are brand new and EXCLUSIVE!

But to drag out the scene and only post up one segment a week is ridiculous for $30/month. I wish there was better value. If I were you guys I would wait around 6 months to give her time to post more content. Other than that, you won't get your moneys worth. I wish I didn't have to post since she's one of my favorites but i want to warn you guys. I wish somebody had warned me before I shelled out my hard earned money.

Considering Sophia is not doing BG anywhere else and 90% of the content is exclusive paying the standard rate of 29.75 is a bargain if you wanted a cheaper rate you should have joined for 3 months you would have paid for 2 and gotten one month free! My sites are set up for people who can come in and enjoy them not for the guy (like you who wants to come in take a look around get all the content and cancel!

There is nothing promised that is not on the site! I do not advertise anything that is not there and I don't appreciate your post! I wouldn't call yourself a fan and I am sure Sophia wouldn't appreciate you telling her fans not to join her website!

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
They should consider throwing in a store so we can just buy the scenes on DVD; simpler than the subscription model.

The hardcore scenes on Sophia's site are exclusively for her site and will not be anywhere on DVD and she will not be shooting HC for anyone else.

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Here are the galleries you have been so eagerly waiting for!

Sophia Santi fucks Jerry she loves deep throating his fat cock!

http://www.sophiasantixxx.com/sophia_santi_galleries/sophia_santi_and_jerry_2/index.html

sophia_santi-1303-18-lg.jpg

Awesome photo, Nina. Kiss Sophia thank you for me!

1. I don't know why it matters if this is my first post or my 100th. That doesn't negate my opinion. I found out about her new site through this thread and decided to check it out. After doing so, "I" didn't feel like it provided much value considering my points listed in my post. As a result, I wanted to post so that I could warn other people like myself to wait awhile longer for better content that "we" like.

2. "I wouldn't call yourself a fan and I am sure Sophia wouldn't appreciate you telling her fans not to join her website!" You don't even know me to make that statement. I never said to not join her site either. I said from what it is today, you won't get your money's worth. Wait few months and join once she has more content posted. it's a valid review whether you choose to admit or not.

3. I do have to give you credit with updating the site regularly as you promise. I never said anything about you fraudulently misleading anybody.

4. You Might think my opinion means nothing to you but there are consumers just like me who have the same feelings as i do, especially considering the recession. Have some compassion for people who don't have tons of money to throw away and want to get the most bang for their buck.

Knowing that you take care of her site and responded to my post so unprofessionally has really put a bad taste in my mouth. Although I've cancelled my account, i still have 3 weeks left which means I'm still a customer. If that's how you treat your customers, I'm glad I cancelled. You really need to adjust the way you approach and respond to customer feedback.

I don't know why I have to keep entertaining this bulls@&t on here with another guy with only one post, probably the same guy as before but like I have said and will say again Sophia just started shooting BG scenes like 2 weeks ago and there are already 8 hardcore videos posted from 3 different scenes yes they are cut into segments and yes videos are updated weekly (sometimes twice a week) but her photo's are updated daily which is not usual for Solo girl sites! Plus not to mention that if you go to the BONUS section there are literally 1000+ XXX DVDs with 5-7 scenes each that is nearly 7000 XXX hardcore scenes not to mention the Exclusive Sophia Santi videos that I already told you about. Oh and those DVDs in the bonus section are updated daily!!

A site that is updated daily is not considered "Lack of Content"!!

That is a matter of opinion I love photo's personally

Sophia has never shot solo video for her old site before so all the solo video's that are on her new website are brand new and EXCLUSIVE!

Considering Sophia is not doing BG anywhere else and 90% of the content is exclusive paying the standard rate of 29.75 is a bargain if you wanted a cheaper rate you should have joined for 3 months you would have paid for 2 and gotten one month free! My sites are set up for people who can come in and enjoy them not for the guy (like you who wants to come in take a look around get all the content and cancel!

There is nothing promised that is not on the site! I do not advertise anything that is not there and I don't appreciate your post! a

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
1. I don't know why it matters if this is my first post or my 100th. That doesn't negate my opinion. I found out about her new site through this thread and decided to check it out. After doing so, "I" didn't feel like it provided much value considering my points listed in my post. As a result, I wanted to post so that I could warn other people like myself to wait awhile longer for better content that "we" like.

2. "I wouldn't call yourself a fan and I am sure Sophia wouldn't appreciate you telling her fans not to join her website!" You don't even know me to make that statement. I never said to not join her site either. I said from what it is today, you won't get your money's worth. Wait few months and join once she has more content posted. it's a valid review whether you choose to admit or not.

3. I do have to give you credit with updating the site regularly as you promise. I never said anything about you fraudulently misleading anybody.

4. You Might think my opinion means nothing to you but there are consumers just like me who have the same feelings as i do, especially considering the recession. Have some compassion for people who don't have tons of money to throw away and want to get the most bang for their buck.

Knowing that you take care of her site and responded to my post so unprofessionally has really put a bad taste in my mouth. Although I've cancelled my account, i still have 3 weeks left which means I'm still a customer. If that's how you treat your customers, I'm glad I cancelled. You really need to adjust the way you approach and respond to customer feedback.

Listen if your really not happy with the site then the thing to do would be to email me directly and state what your not happy with it. I would be more than happy to give you Free passes to other sites I run. But posting on a public board is not the right place to do it, Sophia takes a lot of pride in her website and you suggesting on a public board that people not join is never gonna come out right. No matter how you say it.
If you found out from this board that Sophia just started doing BG scenes again then you would know the site is not Packed with BG content. Like I stated I haven't misrepresented anything on her site.
But I would still like to offer you a pass to any of my other sites.