• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Natalia Cruz / Natalia Cruze / Sophia Santi

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
As a recommendation for the site: After all the segments are posted would it be possible to combine them into a single viewable file? This would make the viewing experience more seamless and enjoyable.

Thanks,

BriX

I will do it from now on. thanks for the suggestion!

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Sophia will be gone all month but she sent this I thought I would share,

Hello all! I'm writing this from the beautiful Island of Bali in the slightly self-serving attempt to entice any and all of you to come on this adventure with me next year when I plan to come again (that includes you, Sarah;-). Though I'm enjoying myself immensely, coming alone can be kind of lonely. For those of you who don't know, I'm here on a month-long yoga retreat in Ubud, the cultural center of Bali. The flights to get here are very long (13 hours to Taipei and 5 hours to Bali) but so worth it. The second I landed my spirits lifted immediately. Even my usual road rage from bad traffic was gone. (There are twice as many scooters as cars and they all go tearing around without any regard for the lines in the road or stop signs.) All I could do is smile at the jungle bullying it's way thru the city with random rice paddies and the statues of stone gods peeking out behind unsuspecting bushes. And everywhere the scent of flowers and incense. I arrived at the bungalows I'm staying at in the little village of Penestanan an hour's drive from the airport and the city of Denpasar yesterday afternoon. The rooms are very spacious with a large patio for about 20 bucks a night (no kidding!). They greeted me with a glass of fresh squeezed juice, the type of which, I'm not quite sure but it was very good. This morning I rented a scooter ($55 for the month) and attempted to teach my self to ride it. This is no joke as anybody that knows me well knows I'm not an ambi-turner (I can't go left) but I seem to be getting the hang of it and I'm sure I'll be turning left in no time;-) After my adventurous round with my new scooter (it's pink) and a dip in the pool I decided to go to one of the ever-present spas in Bali for the best jet-lag remedy known to man; a two hour experience which involved being massaged, green tea exfoliation, a slathering of yoghurt and a bath in a tub full of flowers while being served fruit (papaya and watermelon sprinkled with lime) and ginger tea (with a big hunk of ginger in the bottom). The pretty girl who massaged me was very strong and equally strongly determined to practice her English with me (slightly awkward with a stranger massaging your boobs) but very sweet. Obviously the massages here are FULL BODY. The best part is that it cost about 14 dollars American. So who wants to come to Bali?!!!;-) In a little while I will take a short walk thru the rice paddies to Made's Warung, a small restaurant that boasts the best food in Bali (the best peanut sate, rice and veggies I've ever eaten and a bottle of water for $2 - nope that's not a typo) which I haven't been able to refute yet. I start my yoga on Monday which I'm sure will be both a blessing and an ordeal. Sending my love to all of you back home. Namaste, SS

Wow Sophia is just a country away from me. I'm pretty sure she will be enjoying the cheap food but great environment in SEA.

I just watched part 5 of Sophia's scene with Jerry and it was, of course, excellent.

It once again confirmed a central mystery for me: homosexuality.

I don't get it.

I don't get how any man, given the choice between a man and woman, would choose a man. It just seems like a bad deal. Sure, if there was no other option, I guess you could fuck a guy, but when you have the perfection of the female form why choose cock?

I don't begrudge anyone for choosing same sex with men, I just don't understand how you could possibly prefer men over women. Women are just better. Empirically better: smell better, dress better, sound better, taste better. Better all around.

I know this little tirade doesn't belong here, but Sophia provided ample inspiration. How delightful is she to look at? Bar none one of the best bodies anywhere (with all due respect to you Nina - she's a Canadian and I love my homegirls).

To all the gay and bi folks here...please keep on having sex with guys if it makes you feel good...I could care less...I'm simply mystified why you'd want to when the likes of Sophia are out there.

No idea where I was going with this but it made sense at the time.

Thanks,

BriX