• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Natalia Cruz / Natalia Cruze / Sophia Santi

Sophia_Santi

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
How did the scene go Sophia?

So here it is a sample of my shoot today. I will be shooting again on Sunday with VooDoo and then on Wed. the 20th with Marco. This content is only available on www.sophiasantixxx.com I hope you like it!!

sophiahc2.jpg

Can't wait to see that scene!

I hope that everything went well today. I suppose yes, since you already have two other scenes provided :)

I want to shoot a BGG scene with you soon!

It would be nice to see you both in a scene and why not a 3 girls scene with Nina :bowdown:

You have been in the adult business a long time and I think you probably have the experience to make the right choices in your career that are best for you. So I don't have a problem with you going full b/g hardcore. (In fact given that your naturally beautiful if done right it could be pretty damn hot.)

Still just out of curiosity, and you don't really have to answer this if you don't want to, but what made you want to do it now after for the most part resisting doing it all these years?

Sophia_Santi

Verified Babe
How soon is soon? How many more hardcore shoots will be done and will they all be with the same guy? Also, is there any difference between the 3 month and 1 month recurring payment plan?

All of my shoots will be with different guys.

I will be shooting every month.

We are updating Hardcore photo's twice a week on top of all the solo and girl girl photo's (my site is updated daily) and hardcore video clips once a week.

Yes there is a difference the 3 month option is discounted by 30 dollars.

Sophia_Santi

Verified Babe