• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Name A Comedian Less Funny Than The One Previously Mentioned

Russell Brand.

Sarah Silverman.

I know, I know. She's hot as hell but she's also the least funny person on the planet. Her entire act is made up of "CAN YOU BELIEVE SOMEONE AS HOT AS ME IS TALKING SO FILTHY?!?! ZOMG!!! ZOMG!!!"

Just shut up and show us your tits.

:cool:

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
This one here segways into social commentary for 20 minutes making her poor attempt at comedy even more awkward. More disjointed or asymmetric ending than anything happy from Margaret Cho.

tumblr_n4056nfOu51tyznoro1_500.gif

Carrot top.

There's nothing funny about being a child nightmare inducing, botched plastic surgery, Ronald McDonald on steroids.

yyHY4vV.jpg

Or maybe there is?

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I can't disagree with any that I've seen so far. And since all of my choices have already been mentioned, damn you all! :thefinger

Wait, maybe I do have one. She's not as good (or should I say, "bad") as most of the asshats mentioned so far, but still waaaay overrated, IMO: [NOBABE]Chelsea Handler[/NOBABE].

She's not very funny. But I give her props for putting her tits on view whenever she's starving for media attention. And as boob jobs go, her bolt-ons aren't bad.

chelseaski3.jpg

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
^ Yeah she's as funny as watching paint dry that one.

Since we're on the ladies at the moment, I'll throw in that boring, un-funny, shock-jock Amy Schumer.

Stop it RIGHT THERE

Kathy is one of the funniest ladies out there.

You gotta be kidding unless Kathy Griffin's comedy translates well in Germany like Jerry Lewis in the France.

I can't disagree with any that I've seen so far. And since all of my choices have already been mentioned, damn you all! :thefinger

Wait, maybe I do have one. She's not as good (or should I say, "bad") as most of the asshats mentioned so far, but still waaaay overrated, IMO: [NOBABE]Chelsea Handler[/NOBABE].

She's not very funny. But I give her props for putting her tits on view whenever she's starving for media attention. And as boob jobs go, her bolt-ons aren't bad.

^ Yeah she's as funny as watching paint dry that one.

Agreed. Chelsea Handler is definitely not funny.

Add that Whitney broad to the list. I remember her NBC show.

chelseaski3.jpg

While I'm not a fan of her act, those tits are as natural as can be. Granted, in that pic they kind'a look fake but waterskiing isn't the smoothest activity there is, so she's obviously bouncing all over and that shot was taken in mid-bounce.

I gotta mention Wanda Sykes. She wasn't even funny enough to be a cast member on Mad TV but Fox built a show around her which replaced Mad TV. That show belongs in the landfill that houses Rosie O'Donnell's Variety Show and Magic Johnson Hour.

tumblr_m8wzilsTmR1qlvwnco1_500.gif

"OOGA-BOOGA-BOOGA! I is funny!"

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Jimmy Fallon. I've never liked him; (subpar) impersonations can only get you so far, and relying on insipid music videos, roping celebrities into your stupid on-air games, staring straight into the camera and unfailingly laughing or messing up your lines, and trying to remain relevant by pointing out the humor in things from childhood don't make you a comedian savant.